Ecuador which has I believe populations of Longicauda in
      the South and other dark bellied Boas

Absolutely beautiful Boa

Lar M
      Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Re: post shed guyana x columbian DUW

i gotta agree with lar, im not sure if i agree with the making of bccXbci crosses but some of them are just so dang beautiful, like yours thats a gorgeous boa

Comment

thanks guys and thanks Larry you also has info for us lol and HE is a SHE her name is scarlet

and the think i like about the cross is that i can mix it with some other moprhs and get a 25% BBC influance im not a huge fan of more then that once you get past 50% it looks weird like the 62.5 and up BCC Albinos are ugly in my opioion it makes tail look like orange blotchs with no markings around them

i have a Salmon 1/8th suri and WOW her tail just pops with color and thats what i like

Comment

I agree with the no crossing. tha shied me away from a buy of a 150 gal tank with a free columbian argentine cross, it looked like a VERY peppered columbian BUT yours is quite beautiful Mike.

Comment

BEAUTIFUL lookin animal! LOVE that tail and you can see the BCC in it!

I JUST LOVE Lar's Educational Posts! You can ALWAYS count on Lar to bring in the teacher part of it! LOVE YAS LAR!

Originally posted by satyra View Post
              i gotta agree with lar, im not sure if i agree with the making of bccXbci crosses but some of them are just so dang beautiful, like yours thats a gorgeous boa
              Satyra...there are a lot of people who would say the same...BUT, if there were no crosses then we would not have the famous Roswell to look at...and OTHERS that rely on the BCC part of it

I can tell you that Gus would FOR SURELY NOT consider any kinds of crossing!
              Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

oh trust me, some of the crosses are gorgeous!! but others are just straight up ugly at least if your gonna cross something pick two boas that would compliment each other LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
                  I can tell you that Gus would FOR SURELY NOT consider any kinds of crossing!
                  thats for sure i emailed him on some prices for a hog isle to make some sunsets and he said he would not sell one to me because i was planning on crossing them lol

Comment

I think its beautiful,that tail is very nice and the color and pattern are beautiful......Mike

Comment

I think its just beautiful with the BCC in it,the tail is awesome and the over all look of the boa is stunning......Mike

Comment

Originally posted by HYPOHADES View Post
                        I think its beautiful,that tail is very nice and the color and pattern are beautiful......Mike
                        thanks shes my baby she was my first redtail she is pretty and i tell her almost every day

Comment

Working...
                        X