Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update on the 2 babies i kept from my last litter(Pics!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on the 2 babies i kept from my last litter(Pics!)

They are both doing great. I have them both on f/t rat fuzzies/pups and they eat like there's no tomorrow. I am amazed with how bright they are getting. Every shed they continue to look better and better. I’ve also noticed that they change colors through out the day. Sometimes they are really bright/dark orange or red where as other times they are very light and pastel looking. They were both in their brighter phase earlier today so I got some more pics of them. I’ll show the female first..im thinking of naming her after her dad. his name is SunFire so im thinking of naming her Wildfire. She is a really sweet and calm baby and has never tried to bite. The male is shown second. He is the opposite of his sister. This baby seems to think tagging me is a game(he actually got me today...right after I took the tongue shot he struck and got my finger..little B******). I’m thinking of naming him Firecracker after his attitude lol. Well here they are..I posted a pic of them from the day they were born followed by the recent pics so you can see how they've changed. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Re: Update on the 2 babies i kept from my last litter(Pics!)

Really really nice--both of them. I still can't get over how they change from shed to shed--it's like getting a new snake all the time! Thanks for the pictures!
    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Very nice, I like the 2nd best

Comment

I can see why you kept them, very nice!

Comment

I can see why you kept them! They are some very nice looking hypo's!! Thanks for the updated pics!!

Comment

Very nice indeed.

Comment

im really excited to see these guys grow up. they are both getting really bright. im also wondering if the female might be a super::crosses fingers:: Dad is a PC Salmon from Rich Ihle and mom is a Salmontine(75% BCO) so they might be supers...im thinking the female might be since she doesn't have the black rings around the last few tail saddles like the rest of the litter(including the other baby i kept) does

Comment

Great looking Boas you have there.
                sigpic

Jeffrey Ryan Roecker
                Gresham,OR
                Save our Reptiles!!
                I Brake for Snakes!!::

Comment

very nice! excellent coloring.

Comment

thanks guys. i was so excited for this litter and i think they're beautiful..but i am a little biased lol. so its nice to hear good things about them from others.

Comment

those are wicked boas lots of colo and nice 3 posts in and already a paid member lol

WELCOME TO THE SITE

Comment

thanks and hahaha yea, i've been a lurker for a good while but i figured it was time i started posting

Comment

Both looking very beautiful and bright !!

Lar M
                          Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Very nice looking... those colors are awesome. congrats on those little guys

Comment

THOSE are some wicked lookin babies!
                              Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Working...
                              X