The next five years? Here are a few

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next five years? Here are a few

The next five years? Here are a few of the critters I plan on working with here at "The Boa Black Hole":

A couple Hypo Jungles Het for Anerythristic. I can't wait to see the Jungle Anerys that come from these puppies!:

A few on my "Ultra Pastel" kids. Lots of plans to just make more of these kids. I have a number of animals from completely different bloodlines to use to make more of these kiddies:

Pure Colombian Hypos. I hope to have a few more of these guys born this year. I have a couple males in with some of my reddest bloodline females that I have been working with going back about 18 years. The resulting Hypos should be stellar:

Pure Colombian Pastel Albinos. My original Pastel Albinos are pure Colombian without any Central American Hypo blood in them. I should be bringing a few more of these into the world too as well as the Pastel Sunglows from my own line.

I would be a bad boy if I didn't mention the Key West Colombian Boas too! I'll be breeding these guys into everything I can. This is a long term process that will take much longer than just 5 years to really develop. But I am in this for the long term. I am so looking forward to seeing these guys in an Albino, Hypo, Paradigm, Anery and ? ? ? version.

Of course more and greater developed Nova Boas too:

And this list would be incomplete with some eye popping Pastels wouldn't it?

We should see some Jungle Bloods in the not too distant future. This girl is a Jungle het blood:

Of course we could be fortunate and have another possible Morph or two prove out:

Not sure what's going on with this girl:

Don't know if this will prove out or not:

This one either. Crazy girl that doesn't like me very much for some reason...

Of course the Tribal Boa:

theboaphile.com
    boaphileplastics.com

Re: The next five years? Here are a few

I thought the Pastel Albino Boas were pure Colombian Blood.
    I'm glad you confirmed that for me today.

Those KWB' patterns just keep getting redder don't they !?!?!

Lar M
    Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
      I thought the Pastel Albino Boas were pure Colombian Blood.
      I'm glad you confirmed that for me today.

Those KWB' patterns just keep getting redder don't they !?!?!
      Yup. The KWB are almost too red for me. I really want some really light washed out looking ones. I guess I'll have to make some Ghosts to make that happen or maybe some Anerys. Remember, I predicted a while back that the Hypo thing will not goof up that pattern of the Key West Boas like you see in Motleys because it's the Motley at fault and not the Hypo gene. Time will tell if that is correct or not though...

theboaphile.com
      boaphileplastics.com

Comment

Jefe...i'll trade you one of my older kids for one of your stiped boas!

If this is what we expect in 5 years...then send me to the FUTURE MAN!
        Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
          Jefe...i'll trade you one of my older kids for one of your stiped boas!

If this is what we expect in 5 years...then send me to the FUTURE MAN!
          How old? Old enough to do any work yet?

theboaphile.com
          boaphileplastics.com

Comment

Originally posted by The_Boaphile View Post
            How old? Old enough to do any work yet?
            I have a 21 yr old, one that just turned 18 on New Years and one that is 14...i'm training the baby as we speak! HE loves the snakes more than the others even though they all help me!
            Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

I have a 21 yr old, one that just turned 18 on New Years and one that is 14...i'm training the baby as we speak! HE loves the snakes more than the others even though they all help me!
              I was hoping for one more like around ten years old. They are a lot easier to train in at that age. The older ones have probably learned all your bad habits already, (LOL) plus they too probably think that 67 degrees is cold. Coming here this time of year, they would die inside of a few hours and that would be bad. You better keep them "E". Thanks for offering though.

theboaphile.com
              boaphileplastics.com

Comment

I was hoping for one more like around ten years old. They are a lot easier to train in at that age. The older ones have probably learned all your bad habits already, (LOL) plus they too probably think that 67 degrees is cold. Coming here this time of year, they would die inside of a few hours and that would be bad. You better keep them "E". Thanks for offering though.
                Awww man... how about an extra wife?...need and extra wife? Mine has trained me...ooooops i mean i have trained her good...(looks over shoulder)
                Ernest

Comment

you guys are too much I love it. Jeff you are a boa artist for sure love that hypo albino. with the hypo I get from you she ll be paired with my albino when all is right.

Comment

Yup. The KWB are almost too red for me. I really want some really light washed out looking ones. I guess I'll have to make some Ghosts to make that happen or maybe some Anerys. Remember, I predicted a while back that the Hypo thing will not goof up that pattern of the Key West Boas like you see in Motleys because it's the Motley at fault and not the Hypo gene. Time will tell if that is correct or not though...

See now that's my thing "RED" the redder The Bedder/Better

That's one of the reasons why the "KWB's" are so appealing to me

Red base color , Red patterns that's what I'm after

The Purple "P's" Ultra Pastels are highly covetable

I've dreamed about a brightly colored faded fem from that litter!!

Lar M
                    Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

I think that tribal boa is pretty nice, but for not being a SUPER HARDCORE stripe fan I think the first picture is gorgeous. Would love to see it in anery also

Comment

Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
                        See now that's my thing "RED" the redder The Bedder/Better

That's one of the reasons why the "KWB's" are so appealing to me

Red base color , Red patterns that's what I'm after

The Purple "P's" Ultra Pastels are highly covetable

I've dreamed about a brightly colored faded fem from that litter!!

I agree that Redder is Better, however, they are all turning red. I wish I had just one that was really pale. The good thing is I think I know how to make some like that and will eventually.

The really amazing thing about them is this FACT; They aren't HYPOS! Imagine what they are going to look like when they get bred into Hypos! WOWOWOWOW! I think I might have a pretty decent Hypo for my male Key West to breed too. But that's the other problem. I have about 8 females I would really love to breed him to! That's a problem...

theboaphile.com
                        boaphileplastics.com

Comment

Awww man... how about an extra wife?...need and extra wife? Mine has trained me...ooooops i mean i have trained her good...(looks over shoulder)
                          An extra wife!? Are you kidding "E"!? I hesitate to say this, but only slightly so here I go, "No way Jose." The demands of one wife is about all I can handle. Thanks for the offer though... LOL

theboaphile.com
                          boaphileplastics.com

Comment

An extra wife!? Are you kidding "E"!? I hesitate to say this, but only slightly so here I go, "No way Jose." The demands of one wife is about all I can handle. Thanks for the offer though... LOL

Yall's funny...

PS. REDDER is BEDDER

Comment

Redder is definitely better!

Comment

Working...
                              X