Ya just gotta lovem' big!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya just gotta lovem' big!

The breeding pair belongs to McCarthyBoas,Tom McCarthy, on here. He bred his Het. Snow with Athena(Normal) to help me out with one of my breeding projects. I have been paying Athena off lately, So when i pick her up after She has babies in mid febuary She'll be officially mine.

ENJOI!

This is before she had started breeding

Here she is now gravid. She shows in the 11 sadle the most.

THANKS

Re: Ya just gotta lovem' big!

Wait 11-13 saddle the most.

Comment

so what, you bought a pregnant female?? are the babies yours too or am I confused?

Comment

Maybe its just the way she's laying but to it looks like she's
        carrying the load awfullt high up.

Good luck hope she drops a good load !

Lar M
        Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Yes Zach will get to keep most of the babies as I only want a few for myself. I bred Athena for Zach as he is paying her off with payments and she is ready to be bred and I had an extra male this year I didn't use. I know Zach wanted to breed snow boas so I thought I would help him out. Here is the male I used with Athena. This is Athena's first time being bred so I did tell Zach not to get his hopes up until she has her babies.

This is an older picture of him.

These pictures are from this year.

Take care
          Tom

Comment

Awesome!...hope she pops a lot of babies for you two!
            Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

is that a VE175 tub. She looks comfortable in it. I am thinking of moving over mostly to those and using my cages only for breeding.

Comment

Originally posted by nediver View Post
                is that a VE175 tub. She looks comfortable in it. I am thinking of moving over mostly to those and using my cages only for breeding.
                No it's a Sterilite 74 qt. tub # 1969. Here is some info on a cheap rack I made.

I made this 4 foot wide rack system and it has lots of air flow around it and it is on wheel so you can move it around when you need to. I used a wire shelving system and the Sterilite 15 qt. tub # 1754 for baby boas and the Sterilite 74 qt. tub # 1969 for sub adults and boas about 6 feet long and less than 12 to 15 lbs. The 1754 tub measures 17 inches x 11 inches x 6 - 3/8 inches and the 1969 tub measures 44 inches x 19 - 3/4 inches x 6 - 3/8 inches. I also used 4 inch flexwatt along the back of each shelf to heat the tubs.

Set up like this picture cost me about $350 with 4 inch X 44 inch flexwatt on each shelf. I had to buy 2 wire shelving set ups to make this one. The shelving cost around $80.00 each at Sam's club.

Take care
                Tom

Comment

Nice, I love the dark colors

Comment

who that second one is really nice colored up nicely and that first boa is awesome i like the color and pattern

Comment

Working...
                    X