My Bino and my biggest stressor......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bino and my biggest stressor......

This is Midas, he is 7 months old and keeps me stressed all the time over feeding. He is on a 7-10 day schedule and decides when he wants to eat and when not to. right now he is on a hunger strike of 30 days and refused again this feeding time. next feed in 9 days. not too worried but got some pic and thought I would share.
    Shawn

Re: My Bino and my biggest stressor......

Nice Bino, im liie e i dont think binos are this so called"sexy" lol

Comment

Originally posted by RTB_luver View Post
      Nice Bino, im liie e i dont think binos are this so called"sexy" lol

English Please.

Comment

he looks a lil backed up to me....when was his last dump??? If constipated, a good soak should do the trick

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Ross View Post
          he looks a lil backed up to me....when was his last dump??? If constipated, a good soak should do the trick

How can you tell that he looks backed up????

Comment

last food 12/11(sm rat), last poo 12/9, last uric 12/9, last soak 12/7 (god I love Vyper tracking) looks backed up in photo but not that bad in real life. I have put a sticky to keep checking this........
            Thanks
            Shawn

trying a dark, shoebox, fresh kill meal right now. looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by jgonzalez305 View Post
              How can you tell that he looks backed up????
              I was going to say the same thing...

JoeG...the ONE way you can tell is by looking at the girth of the last 3/4s of the tail...see how it widens out towards the bottom like a tire low on air...the girth should be a bit thinner when it gets to the tail area...a good soaking like Scooter recommended is good...

I DO want to say that he has great muscle tone! And like all snakes...THEY know when THEY want to eat
              Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

i bet after he poo's he will eat ive learned to not feed my snakes if they look like they are about to take a big dump, and just wait until they go, then they are always nice and hungry lol

Comment

yup im with everyone else shawn a nice soak to help him duece and all shall be well and looks better that you described dude

Comment

A nice warm soak (atleast30min) usually results in a poo with my bino. Is it that its just not hungry that they fast like that???

Comment

Working...
                    X