Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Sheds...HARDCORE DUW!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Post Sheds...HARDCORE DUW!!!

    Here are some of my babies that just shed a few days ago...

    Pee-Wee '09 Normal from Gus Rentfro's CBLTxCBLT












    McLovin...'09 CB StripeTail from Gus Rentfro's CBLTxCBLT











    Here is that Lateral Striping i was telling Satyra about, that i think is a trait to the CBs.






    Kee-Wee...'09 Female Normal StripeTail from Gus Rentfo's CBLTxCBLT











    Ernest



    www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

  • #2
    Re: Post Sheds...HARDCORE DUW!!!

    Looking good Ernest.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Post Sheds...HARDCORE DUW!!!

      hoooooooweee that is an absolute gorgous pair , I love the tongue shot wow there are no words what a stunner. and for 5 bucks I ll take two.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Post Sheds...HARDCORE DUW!!!

        omg i would go crazy at your place with all those stripers i love the lateral striping too!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Post Sheds...HARDCORE DUW!!!

          Up next...

          Butter...'08 Poss Super Salmon Stripe Alby from JimiSnakes Litter

          He LOVES to hiss!




















          Wedo..(pre-shed) '09 Male Albino from Tony Hawkins Paradox Litter.






          Picante..aka Little Red...'05 Female RedGroup from Steve-O












          Sunkist...'07 Hogg Cross from Chris Sutton!!!!!

          She would not sit still so i had to put him in this tank...






          Chiquita...'08 Fineline from Jeff and Clay










          Hope you liked them and SORRY about the amount of pics!
          Last edited by BigPaPaErnest; 01-10-2010, 07:10 PM.
          Ernest



          www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Post Sheds...HARDCORE DUW!!!

            Wow those are really good looking kids! keewee is my fav, great pattern on that baby! Butter is OMG wow!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Post Sheds...HARDCORE DUW!!!

              that first one is nice I like that deep color and he wants to keep that $5. And picante wow rich deep dark color. oh yeah thats nice.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Post Sheds...HARDCORE DUW!!!

                They all look good Ernest but you got something wrong there man. Sunkist came from me dude and she is an '07. You gettin senile in your old age man lol.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Post Sheds...HARDCORE DUW!!!

                  Originally posted by ron petri View Post
                  that first one is nice I like that deep color and he wants to keep that $5. And picante wow rich deep dark color. oh yeah thats nice.
                  Well he can't keep it...thats my allowance for the rest of the month!

                  Originally posted by clsutt29 View Post
                  They all look good Ernest but you got something wrong there man. Sunkist came from me dude and she is an '07. You gettin senile in your old age man lol.
                  CRAP!!! She is an '07??? and i kept looking at the name Cantwell and said..is that right??? Sorry Chris...i will fix it man...it IS my old age brother!...and i am about to turn 41 in a few days
                  Ernest



                  www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Post Sheds...HARDCORE DUW!!!

                    Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
                    CRAP!!! She is an '07??? and i kept looking at the name Cantwell and said..is that right??? Sorry Chris...i will fix it man...it IS my old age brother!...and i am about to turn 41 in a few days
                    Yes man she was born in March or April of '07. ..... Its ok man you know its all good. I just had to give you a little crap about it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Post Sheds...HARDCORE DUW!!!

                      Originally posted by clsutt29 View Post
                      Yes man she was born in March or April of '07. ..... Its ok man you know its all good. I just had to give you a little crap about it.
                      You want to know whats even worse!!!....i looked at the name Bryan while thinking CHRIS and STILL put Bryan down!...<hits hand on head> DOH!

                      YouTube - Homer's 18 Dohs
                      Ernest



                      www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Post Sheds...HARDCORE DUW!!!



                        and you still have $5 bucks? You're holding out on me Big E! this baby is awesome as is all the others! We need to talk.......


                        Oh and BTW--don't say you're getting senile because of old age when you're still younger than me!
                        http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

                        Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Post Sheds...HARDCORE DUW!!!

                          Originally posted by zamora View Post
                          Oh and BTW--don't say you're getting senile because of old age when you're still younger than me!
                          I hear it effects MEN quicker!
                          Ernest



                          www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Post Sheds...HARDCORE DUW!!!

                            They all look great but I'm just a huge fan of McLovin !!

                            Lar M
                            Boas By Klevitz

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Post Sheds...HARDCORE DUW!!!

                              sun kist and kee wee gotta holla !!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X