Lil' Eye Candy for the masses ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil' Eye Candy for the masses ;)

Got out a few of the other '08 models while snapping the pics for Jason Gonzalez of his stock and though i would share. These are some born here in '08. Sorry for 'tub pics' ... just did not have time to take them out to snap some better ones. These are all just around 20 months of age at this point.

First is 2 pics of the '08 male Summit salmon jungle Jason Gonzalez produced:

Some 'kids' produced here in '08....

2008 non-aberrant Cherry Salmon female:

Last a few 2008 'Double-Dose' pastel salmons ... these are F1's produced from a Lemke Pastel Salmon (produced by Brandon Weik) x Ronne Lucy Line pastel normal het anrey (produced by John Lokken)... 2 females and 1 male I kept from the litter. At this point thinking of introducing albinism to them next generation (sharp and kahl) and see what comes of it.

Female #1:

Female #2:

2 pics of sib Male ... did not wanna cooperate for shots ;( :

FYI ... am FINALLY working on the BoaCraft.com site so will let everyone know when it gets done in coming month or two.

Hope everyone had a great Holiday Season and safe & happy New Years!!!

Warm Regards to All
    &
    Thanks for looking
    ~Trey

Re: Lil' Eye Candy for the masses

Those are some sweet snakes. Thanks for posting the pics and making us all drool.

Steve

Comment

Some very nice pics! Even if they are in the tub those colors are awesome!

Comment

Those are some awesome animals Trey.

Comment

Nice boas, especially that Salmon jungle!

Comment

trey loving that jungle me and you might have to talk when that makes some babies

Comment

Beautiful, I love hypos

Comment

thanks for the eye candy it was nice.

Comment

WOW!...nice animals Trey as always!
                  Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Hmmmm, methinks Trey likes red? LOL---smoking hot animals - thanks for posting those shots.
                    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

I like themmmmm all. Super nice colors on those. The male sib who did not want to cooperate has some EXTREMLY LOVELY red on him.

Comment

Beautiful boas Trey, but man... that cherry salmon is wicked!
                        "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zamora View Post
                          Hmmmm, methinks Trey likes red? LOL---smoking hot animals - thanks for posting those shots.
                          Ya got me pinned on that one Z ... . I feel it's easier to out cross color than incross it ... only because it seems the bright/high colors we now see are a result of selective breeding, not natural selection for the most part in BCC's and BCI's (just an opinion). The tricky part is getting the color to stay (as they look now) into adult hood. I feel babies look their best at a year and peak around 2 years.

Some of the best looking adults start out not all that impressive as babies ... so therein lies one of my goals and what is driving me ... to find the ideal combo's that are both stunners at youth, and then stay impressive into adulthood. It may be a catch 22 ... and there are breeders that have been doing this for many more years than I that will no doubt have more (proven) insight into this thought.

BUT YEAH ... I DO LOVE COLOR!!!!

~T.

Comment

Originally posted by bebowebb View Post
                            Beautiful boas Trey, but man... that cherry salmon is wicked!
                            Thanks ... the breeding that produced that litter in '08 is being repeated this year (same male and female) ... 'buns are in the oven' so keep your fingers crossed on a healthy litter ... then will have some more stock to pass along to those who like em

~T.

Comment

Originally posted by JLTerry View Post
                              Nice boas, especially that Salmon jungle!

Thanks Jeff ... most folks are now aware of how nice the line is that Jason Gonzalez (Premeditated Morphs) produced in both '08 & '09, He hit it with both sides and it shows ... and this guy was not even a 'pick of the litter' either. So I feel pretty fortunate to have some stock from both years litters to incorporate into my own projects here-on.

Regards and hope all is well,, thanks for the comment!

Trey

Comment

Working...
                              X