My new Addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Addition

I just recived what i believe is a Nicaraguan. The guy i got it from said she is a brazilian but it dosnt resemble a brazilian to me. I have some pictures she has random orange markings on her mostly on her head and under side.

please let me know what you guys thinks she is, i have her next to a dvd case to show you her size.
    shes really pretty and docile, i just want to know what exactly she is and does anyone have any ideas on what to breed her with to through out some nice hatchlings?
    Thanks Everyone.

Re: My new Addition

oooooo very nice

Comment

Yup looks Central American to me. I would breed here with another central.

Comment

hey! welcome to RTB!

if you haven't already, check out the ultimate care guide on the left side of the screen. GREAT info for beginners and experienced keepers alike!

i'd agree on it being central american in origin, but SPECIFICALLY, it's hard to say. i don't have a whole lot of experience with that locality. there are some others here who will hopefully be able to help a little more.

also, please take a few minutes and check this thread out...

http://www.redtailboas.com/forum/ind...kill-s373.html

if you haven't yet heard, our hobby (and many of our jobs) are in danger of being legislated away. there's a bill in the federal senate that would ban the import, export and interstate transport of 9 large species of constrictors including BOAS, burms, retics and anacondas. this would OUTLAW you from taking your boas across state lines for ANY reason, and would BAN you from buying or selling boas across state lines.

please help us out and follow the steps in the thread and get your family and friends to help, too!

Comment

nice looking boa she look like my male don't u think

and him in the light stage

Comment

nice boa.....what kind a boa is that???

Comment

yeah he looks exactly like my boa, what kind is he? central american is what everyone else seems to think she is. would a male salmon double het sunglow and her throw out some nice hatchlings?

Comment

Cool lookin animal...just please..PLEASE..Don't let him sit threw the movie "Taxi"!!!

Welcome to the forum!
                Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

i was told it was just a nice normal on here and a boa breeder in the uk said some sort of Mexican boa but now with every one saying yours is central I'm thinking mine is the same lol iv had a nice litter out him all ready and he is in with a nice normal female just now

Comment

Nice boa, I agree that it looks central American to me as well.

Comment

cool boa, looks big. looks like one of mine I like the dark colors on it.

Comment

shes some kind of CA boa, without knowing anything about her parents though theres no real way to know what she really is unfortunately. if it were mine, i would go with a T+ or hypo central american male, but thats just me :P

Comment

Working...
                        X