something I think everyone will enjoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something I think everyone will enjoy

So I saw an ad on craigslist for someone wanting a snake sitter for their boa.I responded and as of last night I have a new addition for 7 months. She's just a little special. She is Poss. Het albino as well so next year my Hypo Dh sunglow Het stripe gets to try to prove the albino.

Re: something I think everyone will enjoy

Wow thats cool. And that is one trusting person to just post on craigslist
    for a baby sitter. Good luck on the breeding.
    I guess the owner doesn't mind you breeding her huh. 7 months the owner must be serving a term or something. would be nice to come back to a litter.

Comment

he was very selective he came to see me and my snakes numerous times. And he ok with the breeding he will be back before that happens. I'm just glad she didn't end up with some idiot for this time I already have 9 so whats one more.

Comment

sweet looking boa i did a baby sit once and the boy ended up phoning me and telling me he didn't want her back so got a sweet looking boa for nothing lol and now she is in with a male

Comment

very nice. sweet deal. it looks like Jeff Ronne's jungles which he says that stripe is genetic. gonna make some gorgous kids with that one.

Comment

Now that is freaking hot.... I love that full stripe.

that is one hot boa

Comment

omg shes gorgeous, why cant i come into anything like that

Comment

Originally posted by rockredtail View Post
                I already have 9 so whats one more.
                thats what i keep telling the wife but its more like its only 13 whats one more

that is a real good looking boa and that would be awesome if it proves out what did he say about the litter does he get 2nd pick and then you can sell the rest or what?

Comment

Very Nice Boa, what is that one called?..What makes it have that Strip like that?...Im new here and new to the Morphs/genetic mixes...Thanks.

Comment

WOW! What an awesome looking boa--please be sure to keep us updated next year on the litter as I might be interested in one of the offspring. Wait till Big E gets a look at this one! Hubba, Hubba!
                    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

That is a pretty Boas . I love the stripers and abberants . That thing sure needs to cut back on the feedings though - she's pretty chunky .

Comment

Great looking animal ... dont let Eearnest see that one ... he might come kidnap that striped bandit (lol).

~Trey

Comment

WooooOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!! THAT is one WICKED Striper!!!! I do think it has been either a bit over fed or needs a good soaking to let go of a little backed up plumbing! Talk about being at the right place at the RIGHT TIME! I keep checking craigslist and there is NOT that many people down here that do snakes...and i do see some they live about 4-8 hours away!!!

Hope all goes good and "I" would like some more pics!!!!
                          Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

yeah she is a little fatty and will be going on a "diet". and I will definatly get a bunch more pics. after she is settled in and I get her out.

And PaPa I have your email somewhere so If your not around the forums then I'll email you some pics.!!

Comment

you lucky dog. All I ever find on CL is normals or people claiming hets.

Comment

Working...
                              X