Pretty new girl. :oD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty new girl. :oD

So i was sitting there messing about on the internet, and accidentally slipped, and bought another boa. Oopsie.

So in a few weeks, i'll have this lovely 09 female Sharp albino coming to live with me. I was a bit surprised by her size for an 09, but the girl i'm getting from is really reputable over here, and knows what she's talking about so i trust her. She says she bought her at a show in Germany in March and was tiny, but has been a brilliant feeder and just grows at a ridiculous rate.

I can't wait to get her. With my poss super ghost boy on the way in March, in a couple of years, i'll be able to produce TH moonglows. With my hypos, i can make DH sunglows. And if my reverse stripe project proves out, maybe i'll be able to make some nice reverse stripe albinos one day. Either way, it's getting more exciting for me here with every new animal.

So ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, let me present you with some pics of my new girl. I'm far too excited about the future. Haha.

(Oh, to put your minds at rest, she'd eaten recently in the pics, and hence that's the reason she is rather on the round side.)

Thanks for looking,

Andy

Re: Pretty new girl. D

you sure that's a '09??? looks awful big. What a beauty. Love them SHarps!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Ross View Post
      you sure that's a '09??? looks awful big. What a beauty. Love them SHarps!

As i say, i did check, and she assured me that she was an 09. I do wonder if perhaps she's a late 08. I don't know anyway. Shame they don't come with a "Made in 2009" type tag near their tail to make it easier for us to tell. Lol.

Comment

beautiful sharp im really starting to like them and like scott said real big for an 09 might want to double check dude

Comment

Jan 1 09 at 12:00 am if 09 wow shes big and beautiful.

Comment

She is gorgeous, but man she is big congrats on the new addition that is awesome and she is absolutely beutiful

Comment

WOW..pretty cool Tatt! I agree with Scooter...does look a bit big for an 09...unless mine are just puuuney for 09s!
              Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

holy cow thats a huge 09 LOL! maybe she will be one of those huge 9-10ft girls one day congrats on the new girl, TH sharps are gonna be awesome any pics of the ghost male you plan on pairing her with?

Comment

very nice snake she looks about the same size as my 08's

Comment

Who really knows, eh? Lol.

All my 09 babies are waaaaay smaller than her though, even one of my hypo boys who i think is a fat pig and is a lot bigger than the others. But hell, if she's an 08, or even if she was an 07, it's not going to cause me a problem, as maybe i'll be able to put her with a nice boy a year or so earlier than i was planning. I'm sure i'll cope with that possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by satyra View Post
                      holy cow thats a huge 09 LOL! maybe she will be one of those huge 9-10ft girls one day congrats on the new girl, TH sharps are gonna be awesome any pics of the ghost male you plan on pairing her with?
                      I've not actually got the ghost boy yet, as he's currently in America, but he'll be with me at the end of March. And he's only an 09 too so it'll be a while before i can breed them, but still, the future is bright.

This is the ghost for you anyway.

Comment

yip if she is a 07 or 08 better for u lol and **** that a nice ghost

Comment

Very nice albino and ghost should make some screamers. She is big and robust for an 09. She really looks healthy bro and the tail patterns are sweet. Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Markos View Post
                            yip if she is a 07 or 08 better for u lol and **** that a nice ghost
                            Hehe. He is a bit nice isn't he.

He's poss super ghost. Ridiculously excited about getting him. Haven't seen a ghost as nice in the UK so far and I've done lots of looking around since organising getting him.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                            Very nice albino and ghost should make some screamers. She is big and robust for an 09. She really looks healthy bro and the tail patterns are sweet. Congrats!!
                            Thanks dude. Got plenty of options for her so it's all quite good at my end.

Comment

well lets hope shes older LOL. i didnt even notice you were not in the US until you mentioned it, that sucks. is the ghost het for anythign?

Comment

Working...
                              X