our new one!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our new one!!!!!

I have a new addition to show everybody, still havn't found a name for him yet tho. His eyes are sharp- pure silver in color just a very thin line running across from left to right. very bright eyes. anyone have and ideas for a name?

Re: our new one!!!!!

ummmmm was there suppose to be a pic?

and WELCOME aboard!
    Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

I have a new addition to show everybody, still havn't found a name for him yet tho. His eyes are sharp- pure silver in color just a very thin line running across from left to right. very bright eyes. anyone have and ideas for a name? sorry i forgot to add the pics lol
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by iron_horse32 View Post
        sorry i forgot to add the pics lol
        lol...looks like u forgot again
        Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

lol no the second time i had to shrink the pics the files were to big again sry guys lol

Comment

nice is it an anery?

Comment

welcome to the forum and nice common ya got there. do you have more is there a common idea to your names. I have the K thing koing on, Katana-Kenji-Kara-Kalel those are my boas. I feel that names are personal.

Comment

Originally posted by ron petri View Post
                welcome to the forum and nice common ya got there. do you have more is there a common idea to your names. I have the K thing koing on, Katana-Kenji-Kara-Kalel those are my boas. I feel that names are personal.
                I have themes as well
                males are mid evil/majic like wizard, warlock, etc and more
                females cajun theme. voodoo, creole, cher (beutifull in french)etc...

It amazes me the color transformation they make through there growing up.

Comment

I saw all that grey and the name Shadow poped into my head.

Comment

Working...
                  X