Sybil, my Pucallpa Peruvian Boa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sybil, my Pucallpa Peruvian Boa

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum...definitely not to Boas. I'm liking this site so far more than most and look forward to my stay here!

She's a very high pink female and very sweet. I'm looking for a nice pucallpa or iquitos male to breed with her but my quest for saddles so clean has been quite unsuccessful!

Re: Sybil, my Pucallpa Peruvian Boa

Let be the first to welcome you to the forum. Sybil is nice looking girl.
    2nd Alarm Reptiles
    Pastels "R" Us
    http://2ndalarmreptiles.com

Viiper (Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile)

Comment

welcome to the forum and thats a pretty girl there good luck on the search for her male.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Definatey a beautiful Peruvian! You might check out Gus Renfro at RioBravoReptiles.com. He has some killer Peruvian and just might have what you're looking for.
        "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Hey welcome to RedTailBoas forum

You've got the right idea showing up with pictures

Beautiful Peruvian Boa you have there !!

Lar M
          Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the RTB site...
            Great looking Peruvian you have there.
            sigpic

Jeffrey Ryan Roecker
            Gresham,OR
            Save our Reptiles!!
            I Brake for Snakes!!::

Comment

Welcome to the RTB forums!!!

Lovely boa. I SO have to get me a peru/suri/guyana this year. They look so clean and pretty. Geez, just look at the red on THAT tail!

Comment

WELCOME!

awesome peru cant ever go wrong with one

Comment

Welcome aboard this crazy train!

Wicked Peruvian! LOVE the nice uniform saddles on Sybil! Hope to see more pics of Sybil and hopefully pics of other animals you may have!
                  Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Welcome to the RTB family--hope you enjoy it here! Beautiful girl you have--looks like her saddles were painted on.
                    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

beautiful peruvians!! they are one of my fave bcc, but i dont have any yet def check out gus's peruvians, he has some really awesome ones both pucallpa and iquitos

Comment

You know, it's funny. When I got Sybil I had her ordered, but i didn't ever even see a picture of her first. Nothing to indicate what she was going to look like when I special ordered her from my local reptile shop. When she arrived i was in AWE. I really lucked out getting her.

Peruvians have lovely colorations...some are messy, but even the messy ones are beautiful! As are the blacktails.

I will have to check out Gus's, more than definitely. Thank you all so much for the tip, you've been helpful already.

Comment

man i am wayyyy too picky to just order one off someone i didnt know LOL! now i have a few people i would say, hey, just send me one of those babies from your last litter, and i know i would be happy with them, but it has to be someone who i trust already you did get lucky though

Comment

I was very nervous about it...Since she was ordered through my reptile shoppe, I know the breeder personally. He didn't have any peruvians so he ordered from somebody he trusted. It's just me trusting somebody who trusted somebody. XD Second hand trust.

Comment

Nice peruvian! They are hard to find and especially a very clean one! I would stick with another pucallpa to keep your baby's pure! Good luck in your search for your next one!!

Comment

Working...
                              X