• I have not been around for a bit, so a few pictures to reintroduce myself

A few random pictures.....
    Few breeding pics from this season

few favorites

Few Centrals

Thanks for looking
    Bob McPhee
    BBC Exotics

Re: I have not been around for a bit, so a few pictures to reintroduce myself

Man you got ALOT of nice boas

Comment

u got nice boas and welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by SWOMPDONKEY View Post
        Man you got ALOT of nice boas
        that's whaT I was gonna say!

Comment

Thanks!
          I should not have stayed away so long...so many pictures to post!

Thanks
          Bob McPhee
          BBC Exotics

Comment

wow what a collection I love the hypos very beautiful and all around nice to all the peices. Welcome back.

Comment

holy **** what is that really red boa posed on the skull that has the striping on its back?? that one is unbelieveable!! who produced him??

Comment

That was my favorite boa produced in 2008. He is an Extreme Cyclone probable super hypo.
                Unfortunately he died this year after he had a prolapsed hemipene that was amputated. He was by far the best Cyclone hypo produced!
                Fortunately I have his brother, "Scar". Scar is not as nice, but should carry on the genes nonetheless. I named him "Scar" because when he was a few months old he got out of his tub and tore himself up a bit, never found out what exactly happened. I found him less than a foot from his tub (up one row and kiddie corner from his tub)

Comment

Here are pictures of the whole litter and a couple of mom and dad

Thanks
                  Bob McPhee
                  BBC Exotics

Comment

Wow!! Those are some awesome snakes, I know everyone else is drooling over the red stuff, but I'm in love with all the dark ones and connected pattern ones. Speaking of which, WHAT IS THIS MALE!?!?!?!? He's awesome.

Mat.

Comment

Bob! Good to see you out and about again--sorry we lost touch. Great pictures of some awesome snakes--but you know I think you have some kicking stuff! Keep us posted on the breedings this year---remember we gotta talk!
                      http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

ohhhhh, no wonder that red guy was so gorgeous, hes a cyclone!! hypo cyclones are some of the BEST looking hypos out there i would kill to have one when are you gonna produce some more??

Comment

Originally posted by Hunglikeafruitbat View Post
                          Wow!! Those are some awesome snakes, I know everyone else is drooling over the red stuff, but I'm in love with all the dark ones and connected pattern ones. Speaking of which, WHAT IS THIS MALE!?!?!?!? He's awesome.

Mat.
                          Thanks!
                          The male in this one is a CA Motley Possible het T+.

That is his 4th female this year...
                          This is my Panamanian Hypo I got in 2005. This was the first one he bred this year, She is due in March....

Comment

Originally posted by zamora View Post
                            Bob! Good to see you out and about again--sorry we lost touch. Great pictures of some awesome snakes--but you know I think you have some kicking stuff! Keep us posted on the breedings this year---remember we gotta talk!
                            No problem, I should be floating around a bit more often....I will definitely keep ya posted with the breedings.....

Thanks for the compliments

Comment

Originally posted by satyra View Post
                              ohhhhh, no wonder that red guy was so gorgeous, hes a cyclone!! hypo cyclones are some of the BEST looking hypos out there i would kill to have one when are you gonna produce some more??
                              Thanks!
                              I have been working hard trying to produce some more Cyclones....There will be a few Cyclone Hypos this year, as well as some possible DH ghost Cyclones, and possibly triple het (hypo, albino, anery) Cyclones.....And a couple of litters of non-hypo Cyclones. These litters are going to mostly be outcrossed litters, so Extreme Cyclones will probably not be produced this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X