Before and After

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before and After

Some before and after pics of my Nics first shed. Well, the first since i got her. I was so excited!! The first 2 pics are after, the 2nd 2 before. Its kinda weird when i look at her i'm like OMG she is more beautiful than i thought, but then when i look in the pictures its like theres not much of a difference, my camera sucks.
    Attached Files

Re: Before and After

ya you gotta love how they look post shed! nice nic to

Comment

I took these yesterday. I think you can actually tell she shed in these. I have a ques. When the light shines directly on her saddles (i think thats what you call them) it makes kind of a rainbow color effect on them. What causes that?
      Attached Files

Comment

light shining through the skin acting as a prizm on the scales. my belief anyway, it is also a good way to tell the snake is hydrated.

Comment

Originally posted by ron petri View Post
          it is also a good way to tell the snake is hydrated.
          I didn't know that, good info man.

And that's a very nice boa you have lovemyredtail, thanx for sharing.

Comment

nice snakes I don't see many nics! I also like the setup you have looks like the boa has lots of stuff to mess with.

Comment

Nice snakes!

Comment

Originally posted by bterrill View Post
                nice snakes I don't see many nics! I also like the setup you have looks like the boa has lots of stuff to mess with.
                Thanks. I don't see many of them either, but is my fav. Yeah, she has alot to mess with. Sometimes i think its too much. I always have to untangle her from something when i want to take her out. She is never without her tail wrapped around something.

Comment

Working...
                X