Holy big monster!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy big monster!

my little baby is now a 14.3lb monster i cant believe shes grown so much lately....lately she has just been having the random "snack" that other snakes didnt eat lol.

shes gotten more speckly as she has aged, but she has light colors creeping up her sides lol

speckles or not, shes a fun, although shy, boa and one of my faves

and just for fun, look what the cute kitten we had turned into a little terror he is!!

Re: Holy big monster!

Beautiful hypo, and shes breeding weight

Comment

oh yea, shes more than heavy enough LMAO! i have a male for her, ready to go, but im a bit worried....this girls only 2.5yo if i can wait til summer/fall, maybe she will be closer to ~18lbs and she might give me a nice big litter of fat little babies

Comment

Originally posted by satyra View Post
        oh yea, shes more than heavy enough LMAO! i have a male for her, ready to go, but im a bit worried....this girls only 2.5yo if i can wait til summer/fall, maybe she will be closer to ~18lbs and she might give me a nice big litter of fat little babies
        Wow thats a good size for that age, she must have been fed well

Comment

she was a good sized yearling when i got her. i have a few that grow really fast, and others that are growing really slow. ill post some pics of those other babies today or tomorrow so you can see the difference. i have an inferno pastel female that is growing even FASTER than lola!!

lola ate normal sized meals weekly for a few months after i got her, then i moved her to 2-3 week feedings, also normal sized meals. by normal sized meals, i mean something that leaves a small lump that disappears after a day or so. when she was big enough i started feeding her rabbits, i believe thats why shes so huge lol. i have another female thats a good size, same age as this girl. shes not a hypo though, shes growing a little bit slower than this girl. that one has always been a slow grower, this girl has always been big. when lola was 10lbs, her holdback-sisters were already 13-14lbs, so she actually grew a little slower than her sisters LOL. the breeder who produced lola still has those females. too bad i didnt get one of her sisters too

Comment

Thats cool. Shes a nice snake, I hope my hypos grow that fast, mabe I will try rabbits.

Comment

She has a tame look to her face and head.

Comment

very pretty. I like them big

Comment

Nice big girl!

Comment

she looks nice.

Comment

She's a beauty and very healthy

Comment

very nice looking and BIG girl

Comment

Very nice indeed.

Comment

Beautiful hypo girl there!
                            "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

She is beautiful,I LOVE HYPOS..I have a male going on 2 years....I just love these snakes....again very beautiful girl.....Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X