New babies first meals here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New babies first meals here

its always exciting when your new babies eat without hesitation, so here are some pics

this guy refused his rat....but i believe it was a funky rat, when 3 hungry snakes refuse the same rat, but eat others offered, yea...somethings not right but he did get a few new pics taken since he has a not-so-great reputation, his name is Krakatoa, after a volcano LOL. so far he hasnt tried to bite any of us though, im sure he will one of these days

i like the lil tail stripey

Re: New babies first meals here

Go BCC Go!!!!
    2nd Alarm Reptiles
    Pastels "R" Us
    http://2ndalarmreptiles.com

Viiper (Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile)

Comment

great looking boa

Comment

don't look much like babies, but I know they re your babies glad they ve eaten easily for you they look good.

Comment

lol @ krakatoa -- I like that name

nice pics!

Comment

nice looking boas

i see you sort of like BCCs lol

Comment

eh, i might like these guys a little

i have never seen quality suris in person before. the ones i have seen, were all at expos here and there, they were dark brown and dirty looking, not impressive at all. i never had the urge to get any of them, especially when you would look in the next display over and see this cool bci morph LOL i believe the parents of these two were from rob tudehope. i agreed to take them cause of their lineage, although i was a bit skeptical whether i would like them or not, but we got a great deal on them and the cages we got with them

Comment

Originally posted by satyra View Post
                eh, i might like these guys a little

i have never seen quality suris in person before. the ones i have seen, were all at expos here and there, they were dark brown and dirty looking, not impressive at all. i never had the urge to get any of them, especially when you would look in the next display over and see this cool bci morph LOL i believe the parents of these two were from rob tudehope. i agreed to take them cause of their lineage, although i was a bit skeptical whether i would like them or not, but we got a great deal on them and the cages we got with them

Those are some really nice BCC's. They have very nice color to them. I can't wait till my BCC's get that size. They are just now starting to gain their pinkish tones.

Awesome pics as always! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

have you ever posted pics of your bccs jvarner? im glad i got older ones, at least some of the work is done for me LMAO

Comment

Nice shot of the teeth there in the 10th photo.

Comment

I love this boy, very nice!

Comment

Working...
                      X