Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Good-Bye' pics - 2009 Summit Pastel Salmon Jungle ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Good-Bye' pics - 2009 Summit Pastel Salmon Jungle ...

Well, these are the pics sent out to the soon to be new owner of this girl of which most will recognize she's from a very special (now infamous) series of Salmon Jungle litters from Jason Gonzalez produced from 2008 - 2010. Still have most of the stuff I picked up from J.G. & his litters, but since I will be taking an indefinite leave from the hobby she is one that I decided to part with as a single ...

So this is my good-bye 'picture-post' to her, and also as bit of a 'tribute' to a great guy and friend ... Jason Gonzalez ... who also has taken an indefinite leave from breeding/the hobby.

So hope everyone enjoys having a look at this truly incredible boa specimen ... I consider to be fortunate to have had her in my care and gotten to see her first hand for as long as I have ......

Regards to All,
    Trey

Re: 'Good-Bye' pics - 2009 Summit Pastel Salmon Jungle ...

She looks fantastic. I never had the luck to get any of Jason G's jungles, though I did try...!! Whoever is getting her is one lucky sob!

Comment

Originally posted by T.Stowell View Post

So this is my good-bye 'picture-post' to her, and also as bit of a 'tribute' to a great guy and friend ... Jason Gonzalez ... who also has taken an indefinite leave from breeding/the hobby.

Regards to All,
      Trey

Yeah, hard to let that one go, im sure. JG is my dude! Stand-up guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Ross View Post
        Yeah, hard to let that one go, im sure. JG is my dude! Stand-up guy!
        Well stated Scott, indeed he is

Comment

Originally posted by bterrill View Post
          She looks fantastic. I never had the luck to get any of Jason G's jungles, though I did try...!! Whoever is getting her is one lucky sob!
          LOL .... oh yeah .... well there are plenty more where that one came from (shelf in my keeper room) LOL.... if you still want something from the line let me know as I have specimens (males and females) from all three year's litters still. This one was possibly the nicest female salmon jungle, but gots lots o males that are knock-outs and a few females too.. Just let me know if I can assist, and will take care of ya bro

Comment

noooooooooooo!!!! now who am i gonna get an aberrant/stripe cherry salmon from?!?!?! you will be missed man. i always enjoyed waiting and seeing what kind of babies youd produce each year.

Comment

Trey,

As much as I am in the market for a female hypo jungle (and I honestly am) , I just committed to a $1900 BWC from Basically Boas , so I am a bit tied up right now!!!

I do hope before the shipping season ends I'll be able to pickup a female hypo jungle , pref het anery but I won't hold my breathe, but we are probably talking Sept/Oct and I doubt you'll have much left by then! I could shoot an email regardless, but I think I am 2 months away from paying off the BWC at the least...

Otherwise, I would be all over it!

Comment

That's a flawless jungle. Sorry to hear that you're getting out of the hobby, you've produced lots of really nice animals. Hopefully your absence won't be permanent. Don't be a stranger on the forums.
                http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

She will soon be at my house everyone!!!!!
                  hoping for may 17 delivery!
                  i lover her
                  and i had to have her the moment i saw her!
                  thanks for posting this Trey.

Comment

She's a beauty I wish I could get a large part of your entire collection !

Lar M
                    Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

I absolutely love the dark eye set on the pale face. Magical looking. great post

Comment

wow she's a beauty for sure

Comment

Thats a great looking animal Trey and who ever is the recipient is very blessed to have her.

Comment

WOW! she is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Boas FTW View Post
                              She will soon be at my house everyone!!!!!
                              hoping for may 17 delivery!
                              i lover her
                              and i had to have her the moment i saw her!
                              thanks for posting this Trey.
                              Guess I can cross her off the list! LOL, like I said though , I KNEW Trey wouldn't have it by time I was able to buy a new jungle! Really freaking sweet pickup though !! Lucky , I am jealous!

Comment

Working...
                              X