Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Candy

Just a few pics of the 'leftovers'. Enjoy

She has that cute little non colored spot on her head.

I can't believe this girl is still here.

Or this one.

I need to MAKE the time to take some updated photographs. I can't believe these ladies are 6 months old already!
    Last edited by zamora; 01-30-2015, 07:55 AM. Reason: double post photo
    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Re: Eye Candy

You want me to get divorced, don't you? Because if I get another snake, that's what I've been threatened with. And I really, really want #13. Like bad.

-Sean in NoCal
    “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
    -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

13 is amazing.

Comment

Amesome photos but i am amaze on how your boas sit so still while you take there photo LOL. I always have a hard time getting that good photo shot because my snakes always be on the move. All of them look great and i see why everyone wants 13
        sigpicJrock23

Comment

Beautiful snakes, a couple of very high contrast tails, very nice

Comment

Originally posted by Pandorasdad View Post
            You want me to get divorced, don't you? Because if I get another snake, that's what I've been threatened with. And I really, really want #13. Like bad.
            No, I would not be happy knowing that I was behind any marital discord. That being said, want me to talk to the Missus?

Originally posted by Jrock23 View Post
            Amesome photos but i am amaze on how your boas sit so still while you take there photo LOL. I always have a hard time getting that good photo shot because my snakes always be on the move. All of them look great and i see why everyone wants 13
            That's hilarious. Sit still? They do NOT.

Place snake on background, cup your hands around the snake (or use a bowl) until they calm down, then quick like a bunny lift off the bowl or your hands and start snapping away. I think we took about 50 shots of each snake just to get three or four decent ones.

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. I just hope the rest of them sell soon! I need the baby rack for this year's (hopefully).

Comment

Originally posted by zamora View Post
              No, I would not be happy knowing that I was behind any marital discord. That being said, want me to talk to the Missus?
              Heh! Hey, if you can talk some sense into her, that would be great.

-Sean in NoCal
              “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
              -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by zamora View Post
                [MENTION=7407]zamora[/MENTION] I didn't think you were serious...

Sent from my HTC One via Tapatalk
                Last edited by Pandorasdad; 02-05-2015, 12:49 AM.

-Sean in NoCal
                -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

All a bunch of beauties, B.!
                  "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Feel free to donate one to me when the snow melts away. Ill be sure to let you know when my animal plastics comes in and everything is all set

I can't believe how much pink is on their faces! Beautiful animals.

Seriously though, I checked your website out. I would order number 15 if it wasn't cold outside and I had my set up running for a while.. I am still wondering if ordering from a breeder would be better than going to my pet store when I have no interest in breeding to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth94 View Post
                      ...... I am still wondering if ordering from a breeder would be better than going to my pet store when I have no interest in breeding to begin with.
                      I'd say an emphatic YES! And I'm not breeding or selling any, just so you know. (I have "no skin in the game"...)

While petstores can be very tempting (there is something to be said for up-close & hands-on) they also expose animals to much greater stress, mites & other contagious things you don't want in a pet.
                      And the care they get while there can be good or just awful....since staff members may know very little about best practices, or may be unable influence how the store management does things.
                      There is also much to be said for the background information that only the breeder can supply with the snake. Of course you still should check references & ask questions....

Zamora...those are all very beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Pandorasdad View Post
                        [MENTION=7407]zamora[/MENTION] I didn't think you were serious...
                        You know me....

Originally posted by Elizabeth94 View Post
                        I would order number 15 if it wasn't cold outside and I had my set up running for a while.
                        I do payment plans...

Originally posted by Noelle7206 View Post
                        Zamora...those are all very beautiful!
                        Thank you!

Originally posted by bebowebb View Post
                        All a bunch of beauties, B.!
                        Thanks Ben!

Comment

*update* Number 13 is no longer available Woo Hoo! Congratulations, you will be very happy with her, I know.

Comment

Wow what color.

Comment

*update* Number 15 is no longer available! I love when my babies stay 'in the family'!

Comment

Working...
                              X