Boa withdrawals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boa withdrawals

Well,it's been a year since I sold my last boa. For some of the newer members who don't know me, I used to be regular 'round here causing trouble. I went through a divorce and the circumstances lead to me having to sell my entire collection (long story). Anyway, I freakin miss boas SO MUCH! I miss handling, feeding, breeding...HECK, I even miss coming home from work to smell that one of my big girls just dropped a big turd. I hope to get back in the hobby sooner than later, but it's stinks to have lost so many boas I had raised. Here's a few of my fav pics I took back in tha day. ~Scooter

Re: Boa withdrawals

Originally posted by Scott Ross View Post
    This has always been one of my favorite boa constrictors. Beautiful animal. Hope you get back in the game soon.
    Good you see you around here again, too!

-Sean in NoCal
    “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
    -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

I'm one of those newer members, so I'll just say welcome back and hope you are able to get back in soon.

Comment

Welcome back. I hope you can get back into the hobby. I know it was devastating to sell off the collection.

Star

Intelligence is not how much you know, but knowing how to put the knowledge you have to use!

Comment

I am a new member here, and let me just say this: You had an amazing family of boas there, some of the most colorful I have seen (as if you didn't know already).

I Look forward in seeing you pick back up in boa keeping.

EDIT: Your the one who posted an elephant on my thread! Your right, you are a trouble maker lol

Comment

Didn't know you were out of boas Scott. Hopefully you can get back in at some point,

PS I still have that great looking female HJ female I got from you.

Comment

Been there done that whole divorce thing, not fun, but.........................now there is nobody to say "no more boas!" Haahaha! The tides will change buddy and you will be back into it.

Comment

You have been missed around here my friend. When you are ready to get back in the game, I'll start you off with a baby from the pretty hypo jungle I got from you. Well, it's still going to be a couple of more years before she is ready but, the offer is there and I'm good for it. Ask [MENTION=5990]BigPaPaErnest[/MENTION]!
                http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

You take awesome pictures! Love the moustaches!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

You had a great collection man, and it's good to see you back around. You know if you ever wanted to get back into it, there are plenty of people here who would be happy to help you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Glad to see you back around, bro!

It has been a while.
                        "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

That is cool.

Comment

You had some real nice specimens to put it mildly!

Comment

Working...
                            X