New Pics! Morph question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pics! Morph question

I'd posted a few weeks ago about my big girl, and thought she'd had a scale rot issue. She does not and I have some new pictures of her.

I was also wondering if anyone could help me figure out what morph she might be. I've been comparing her to pictures for a long time and I just can't find anything that matches her closely enough to make a serious determination. Any ideas would be great.

Re: New Pics! Morph question

Looks like you might have an Anery. Do you have any better shots of the tail?

Comment

She don't look like a anery to me. Look at the light pink on her face. Just a nice normal boa. No pastel in her just more of the over all classic BCI. What I mean by classic is just more over all brown plain looking boa.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingboa View Post
        She don't look like a anery to me. Look at the light pink on her face. Just a nice normal boa. No pastel in her just more of the over all classic BCI. What I mean by classic is just more over all brown plain looking boa.
        IDK maybe its the pics or my eyes lol, but I dont see any pink or red in that snake.

Comment

Look at the first photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingboa View Post
            Look at the first photos.
            I just don't see it, even the side medallions have no color.

Comment

As far as her having pink. Within the first 24 hours of her shedding, she tends to have some very light pink on her (These pics are about 72 hours after shed). But usually, she has none that i've seen. Her tail is just as you see on the top two pictures. It's all brown and black. I'm not seeing the pink myself, but I could just be color blind or something.

Comment

Good lookin' snake! I've got a classic myself.

Comment

She is what I call a classic (normal) type boa. She's very pretty though!
                  http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

You can't find pics of any morphs that she looks like because there are none. She is a common BCI type boa.

Tim

http://www.facebook.com/BoidsOhio?bookmark_t=page

Comment

Awesome! Thanks. I have no problem with her being "morphless". She's my sweet heart either way. Most Docile snake I've ever worked with in my life. She's the one that got me addicted to snakes lol. This is something I've always just been curious about.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJackal View Post
                        Awesome! Thanks. I have no problem with her being "morphless". She's my sweet heart either way. Most Docile snake I've ever worked with in my life. She's the one that got me addicted to snakes lol. This is something I've always just been curious about.
                        That is an excellent response to being told you have a normal boa. Sometimes people get offended or have their feelings hurt when finding out that they have a normal boa. What they don't realize is that a normal boa is what started the addiction for the majority of us and usually that normal ranks in the top of our favorites category.
                        "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Great looking boa and nice camera shots
                          sigpicJrock23

Comment

Thanks for the compliments! I've always loved the personality more than the patterns. There are much "prettier" snakes out there, but Vahka's special to me because of her personality.

Now I just need to get her to eat on her own...

Comment

New Pics! Morph question

She looks very similar to my girl. I was told that mine was a Normal too. Mine is a sweetheart as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X