Quick Update and New Arrival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Update and New Arrival

Hey everyone, just thought I'd pop in with a quick update since I've pretty much been MIA for awhile. About 7 months ago I found myself going through an unexpected divorce after almost 18 years of marriage. Still really don't know why but I guess that's life.

So lately I've been really busy getting my house ready to sell, I just don't need 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms all by myself. Good news is all of my collection is still with me and I haven't lost a bit of interest in the hobby. Since I will be moving soon I decided not breed my Guyana's this year but next year they will definitely be paired up.

Speaking of Guyana's I have always kept an eye out for a nice colorful, clean female to be paired with my male, I do believe I have finally found her. Star had a litter of Guyana's about 4 months ago and a certain female from the litter was just what I was looking for.

For only 4 months old you can sure see a lot of color coming in already. I think this girl is going to be a knock out when she matures.

Hopefully I can get my house sold quick and get moved and settled in somewhere so things can get back to normal for me.

Here's a couple quick pics. Enjoy!
    IMG_4123 by Todd Z., on Flickr
    IMG_4127 by Todd Z., on Flickr
    IMG_4138 - Copy by Todd Z., on Flickr

Take care everyone, Todd

Re: Quick Update and New Arrival

She's amazing. Best of luck on everything!

Comment

Life does have its little surprises...good idea to wait on breeding snakes for now, as you said...but good luck with everything, glad you haven't gotten out of snakes (like some do). That's a pretty one (in pics)!

Comment

What a nice looking boa. I hope can get settled into a new home soon. Good Luck.

Comment

Glad to hear things are getting better, brother. I know it's been a while since we have caught up.

Congrats on the new additions! She is a real phenom and couldn't have come from anyone better.

Star is a great person and her BCC breedings are top notch!

I'm working straight night shifts now and still trying to adjust to a sleeping schedule, but I hope we can catch up before long bro.
          "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Great looking pick up. I know it must of been hard going threw all that but glad you kept you collection.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the personal upheaval in your life but I'm glad you managed to keep your collection intact. You got the female I liked out of that litter but it's ok because I unexpectedly was able to acquire something else that makes up for it. Hopefully your upcoming litter of Guyanas will hold something for me . Good to 'see' you back around here, you have been missed!
              Last edited by zamora; 03-12-2015, 06:54 AM. Reason: sse
              http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

I'm so very sorry to hear about everything. Life has a way of working itself out in the end brother.

That boa is stunning... I'll be breeding next season so we'll be able to track each other's litters.

Comment

Thank you very much everyone, All the well wishes are much appreciated. I have been slacking on taking pictures lately. I need to get some snakes out for updated pictures. I'll see if I can't do one today.

Thanks again everyone.

Comment

Great pick up
                    sigpicJrock23

Comment

Thanks everyone for the kind words about the Guyana. I am so glad she arrived safety and that she is with Todd. She was one I kept going back and forth with on keeping. It was between her and the one I kept. They are both stunning and I can't wait to see them grow. Their father is something else with color. Hoping the babies follow his color.

Star

Intelligence is not how much you know, but knowing how to put the knowledge you have to use!

Comment

Glad that you're doing ok.
                        She sure is a stunner! Congrats!

Sent from my HTC One via Tapatalk

-Sean in NoCal
                        “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
                        -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Wow, what a beauty!

I keep coming back to look at her!

Best of luck with your new life. Like you, just recently don't know how I managed to get a divorce after 35 yrs?

Comment

Good to see you back around Todd. Congrats on the new addition and good luck with the breeding next season.

Tim

http://www.facebook.com/BoidsOhio?bookmark_t=page

Comment

Very pretty. Morphs are cool, but you just can't beat certain locale's natural beauty.

Comment

Working...
                              X