Updated Pics Of New Additions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Pics Of New Additions

I figured i would post a few updated pics on the 2 new additions i picked up a couple weeks ago

2014 Male Albino Boa

2013 Male Hypo Boa

Thanks For Looking

Re: Updated Pics Of New Additions

Good lookin' kiddos.

Comment

Hmm. based on the Saddles of your Albino, I'd be thinking that it may be a Sunglow. Do you know the pairing that made it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Morgans Boas View Post
        Hmm. based on the Saddles of your Albino, I'd be thinking that it may be a Sunglow. Do you know the pairing that made it ?
        Thats funny, I was thinking the same thing when I first saw these photos, and I have no personal experience with breeding boas. But I do know about some genetics and read a good bit about identifying morphs. I feel good that someone as experienced as yourself mentioned this, I didn't want to make a fool of myself asking the question.

Either way, he is certainly beautiful.

Comment

Honestly i do not know the pairing as i bought it from a private person and of course they had no clue on it specially when i picked it up for only 50 bucks, I have studied many pics myself cause i thought the same thing myself but did want to post it as a sunglow and be wrong so i was hoping that someone on here seen the pics and identified it better.

Comment

They both look nice.

I am with [MENTION=9045]Morgans Boas[/MENTION] on the potential Sunglow rather than Albino.

Do you have any way to take some nice, clear full-body pictures in natural light? Not sure if weather is permitting where you are, but that might be helpful.
            "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

I will see what i can do about more pics today is a muggy overcast day with rain in the forecast.

Comment

Two nice boas.

Comment

Ok so it was somewhat of a decent day but sun kept going in and out but tried to get a few diffrent pics with the natural light so hope this helps some,

Hope these help, it was like as soon as the sun come out brighter he looked all white in the pics

Comment

You have two really nice pickups there, I especially love the saddles on your hypo. Congratulations!
                    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Definite Sunglow.

Comment

Thank You Morgans Boas I appreciate the help on Identifying It, Just makes me even more excited knowing its a Sunglow Thank You, Now to see what kind of Girlfriend i can find for him lol, Thanks Again

Comment

Congrats on the pick up, they look great
                          sigpicJrock23

Comment

Originally posted by zamora View Post
                            You have two really nice pickups there, I especially love the saddles on your hypo. Congratulations!
                            Thank You I love them to, them pics are a few days after the hypo shed

Comment

Working...
                            X