#15 Looks just like her Daddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #15 Looks just like her Daddy

Oops...in typical zamora fashion, I MEANT #13, not #15. Sorry.

I am really REALLY wishing I hadn't sold this one, she looks exactly like her Daddy and I drool everytime I look at her. This is #13 from my August hypo jungle litter.

She really doesn't have a fat neck, it's just the angle but look at that blushing on her cheeks!

Just to show you how much color these babies are getting in, here is a baby picture of her.

Hope you enjoyed!
    Last edited by zamora; 04-01-2015, 08:22 AM. Reason: flubbed the title
    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Re: #15 Looks just like her Daddy

OMG WOW!
    Someone is going to be thrilled with her!!!

-Sean in NoCal
    “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
    -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

@Zamora, you had a beautiful litter. I just can't believe how much color these little boas get within their first year!

@Pandorasdad .... hmm..... indeed.. i have an idea who

Comment

Lucky #13 is spectacular. Wow!

Comment

Looking good Zamora!!!!!!

Can't wait to see how your holdbacks grow.

Star

Intelligence is not how much you know, but knowing how to put the knowledge you have to use!

Comment

Originally posted by weird_science04 View Post
            Can't wait to see how your holdbacks grow.
            The weather is beginning to cooperate and I think a photo session may be upcoming. My friend that is a budding photographer (she took the first baby pictures for me) is ready for a massive shoot as well. I really REALLY want to get the Suris and the Guyana outside for photo shoots in a major way. Also, I have some stuff that almost no one knows I have that should probably get photographed as well.

I am sneaky.

Thanks for all the comments everyone, they are actually coloring up a lot more than I expected. *Note to self, don't advertise babies until they are older or you may regret it.* LOL

Comment

Really slick!

Comment

Wow what a Gorgeous little girl!

Comment

I keep having to go back here and check her out. She is just stunning. I absolutely love the change in color from her back and sides, that must be the jungle in her.

@Zamora, it definitely must hurt to let her go. Im sure she will be going to a wonderful home, if my assumptions of the new owner are correct.

Comment

Definitely a beauty, B.!
                    "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=7407]zamora[/MENTION]

It just occurred to me... I don't know why you didn't use your moderator authority and change the thread title!

-Sean in NoCal
                      “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
                      -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth94 View Post
                        I absolutely love the change in color from her back and sides, that must be the jungle in her.
                        That is it EXACTLY! Way back when I first started noticing the jungles, I thought it was just a pattern morph but after looking at so many and having a litter of them, the pattern is secondary to the color. When you get your girl you will totally understand what I mean. Jungles are gorgeous in photographs but in person...just spectacular!

Originally posted by Pandorasdad View Post
                        I don't know why you didn't use your moderator authority and change the thread title!
                        Senior moment?

Comment

Working...
                        X