X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tekpc007
    replied
    Re: but...I'm sleeping !

there is a radiant heat panel on the roof of the cage, and he is sitting on ceramic tiles on a shelf just below it, so he spends a lot of time basking on that shelf till evening then he goes to his cool side hide till morning. He does tend to coil up all different ways under that RHP , he really loves it . there is also belly heat under his hot side hide , but he usually only goes there after a meal for 3 or 4 days , then back to basking on the shelf.

i have noticed that RHP's tend to get the boas out and visible in the cage and they bask regularly instead of sitting in a hides all day .

Leave a comment:

• Noelle7206
    replied

Originally posted by ShivaCamo View Post
    I'm new to boas (just adopted a rescue two weeks ago) and I've never seen her curl up into a ball like in one of the pictures here. Is that normal or am I expecting the coil too much just because I've watched too many ball pythons?
    Not to worry...I never saw my boa do that either. I think this one (in photos) is trying to be a BeePer?

Leave a comment:

• ShivaCamo
    replied

I'm new to boas (just adopted a rescue two weeks ago) and I've never seen her curl up into a ball like in one of the pictures here. Is that normal or am I expecting the coil too much just because I've watched too many ball pythons?

Leave a comment:

• Noelle7206
    replied

"...and you can't make me! nahh-nahh!" I've seen that look before, LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Tekpc007
    started a topic but...I'm sleeping !

but...I'm sleeping !

I dont want to get up right now , I don't care if its cleaning day !!!

I said NOOOO!!!

ok all done!

my 2012 male hypo ( CA hypo x nic )
Working...
X