Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perhaps Romeo has outgrown his hide box...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps Romeo has outgrown his hide box...

It may be time to upgrade the hide box. Romeo, my 2010 hypo male his curled up digesting his meal from Sunday and looking at me like, "Seriously, dude?"

Yes, I know, the cage is a mess. That's tonight's chore!

-Sean in NoCal
    “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
    -Teddy Roosevelt.

Re: Perhaps Romeo has outgrown his hide box...

Yep, I think you are right. Snakes don't show much emotion, but this one is deff questioning you for that small hide lol!

On a side note, I love seeing pictures of boas curled up like cinnamon rolls. Do baby boas do this?

Comment

Thought-cloud from snake: "Make up your mind: do you want a snake or a tortoise?"

Comment

Hahaha! Been there, so funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth94 View Post
          Do baby boas do this?
          Yep. Mostly when they're digesting. It gets maximum heat absorption. Gravid females do it while cooking babies too.

-Sean in NoCal
          “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
          -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

That's cute. I sometimes get the turtle thing with the water dish.

Star

Intelligence is not how much you know, but knowing how to put the knowledge you have to use!

Comment

Yes indeed, he has no use for that what so ever. But I like to see them push themselves into small hide outs, it be funny cause they also figure it out LOL
              sigpicJrock23

Comment

Second thought-cloud from snake: "...uh, Dad, it's great having my own room but I'm getting to where I'd like some room for Juliette too...you know...?"

Comment

Originally posted by Noelle7206 View Post
                  Second thought-cloud from snake: "...uh, Dad, it's great having my own room but I'm getting to where I'd like some room for Juliette too...you know...?"
                  I do have a Juliet also. And the sperm plugs he leaves in his water dish tell me that maybe he'd like to hang out with her more... [emoji7]

Sent from my HTC One via Tapatalk

-Sean in NoCal
                  -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

That just cracks me up. I have one snake that insists on having a hide that is about two sizes too small for him. I tried giving him larger hides but he prefers the smallest one and moves it around with him when he changes from the cool side to the hot side. He reminds me of a hermit crab.
                    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Working...
                    X