New bci

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bci

I am new to this forum and just wanted to post a pick of my new monstertail jungle. I just purchased her this weekend and only have a couple of pictures so far. I am giving her some time to settle in and adjust to her new home. She is 8 months old and weighs 150 grams / 22" long. I was hoping to get a couple of opinions on her and all advise is welcome. I am new to boas but I have had several bp's over the years. I am learning the difference in feeding and housing, but did pick up on most of that before my purchase. It was not sporadic, but planned for a few months.

Re: New bci

Welcome to RTB! If you haven't already, you can download the http://www.redtailboas.com/f110/down...ion-3-a-31312/ which will answer most of the questions you may have about your new BEAUTIFUL addition. Once she settles in, more pictures are in order.
    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Originally posted by zamora View Post
      Welcome to RTB! If you haven't already, you can download the http://www.redtailboas.com/f110/down...ion-3-a-31312/ which will answer most of the questions you may have about your new BEAUTIFUL addition. Once she settles in, more pictures are in order.
      Awesome! Thank you!! And definitely more pictures to come!!!

Comment

Good looking boa. I agree with Zamora read that ultimate care guide

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingboa View Post
          Good looking boa. I agree with Zamora read that ultimate care guide
          Absolutely! I have already downloaded it!!!

I ordered a boaphile about 3 weeks ago. Oh the pain of waiting!!! From what I have read I probably have about 5 more weeks of waiting. Does anyone know at what point Jeff starts his cage builds? I haven't called and really don't want to bother him. I know he is extremely busy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morrisr View Post
            I ordered a boaphile about 3 weeks ago. Oh the pain of waiting!!
            You have no idea! It will seem like you're never getting it and then BAM! It's on your door step. It's worth the wait though.
            Originally posted by Morrisr View Post
            Does anyone know at what point Jeff starts his cage builds?
            He builds cages in one batch and racks in another. It can make it really tough to pin down a delivery time. If he's doing cages when you order, you may get it quicker.

-Sean in NoCal
            “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
            -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Morris. That's a beautiful Boa you have there!

Comment

Originally posted by Reinz15 View Post
                Welcome to the forum Morris. That's a beautiful Boa you have there!
                Thanks!!! I am learning a lot here. I have had several bp's over the years, but this little girl is awesome! She is only 8 months old and so much more curious than my bp's!! Not head shy at all and it's hard to get her back in her enclosure once she is out!!

Comment

Working...
                X