Update (lots of pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update (lots of pics)

Hey everyone, haven't been on here in a bit. Been busy with work, college, bikes and snakes so not to much time. Anyways thought I would drop in an share some pics of my collection and a litter I had last month. Will try to be around here more often to still support forums.

May 1st I had my first litter drop. 8 live 0 slugs or stillborns. The pairing was Tiger x CA hypo
    Sire:
    DSC_0949 by Brian B, on Flickr

Dam:
    DSC_1010 by Brian B, on Flickr

A few from the litter, no need to show them all. hypos and normals all het tiger
    txh3 by Brian B, on Flickr

txh4 by Brian B, on Flickr

Some other boas.

Tamaulipas, Mexico pair

DSC_2349 by Brian B, on Flickr

DSC_2371 by Brian B, on Flickr

CA T+

DSC_2252 by Brian B, on Flickr

Blood

DSC_2239 by Brian B, on Flickr

Apure, Venezuela BCC pair

DSC_2108 by Brian B, on Flickr

DSC_2100 by Brian B, on Flickr

Some other projects. I am really into candoia.

candoia aspera

DSC_2208 by Brian B, on Flickr

candoia b. australis

DSC_2196 by Brian B, on Flickr

DSC_2169 by Brian B, on Flickr

Thanks for looking. I do have more to show but will do that later on.

Re: Update (lots of pics)

Beautiful Snakes.

What species are the last 3?

Comment

Everything is looking great, Brian!

Great to see you back around, brother! You need to come around more often and stop being such a stranger.

PS. This Viper Boa looks wicked!

Last edited by bebowebb; 06-17-2015, 12:31 AM.
      "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Howdy, good to 'see' you again! You have some sweet stuff in your collection and congrats on the litter. When you get some time, teach us more about the candoias, they are awesome snakes and I don't know much about them.

Thanks for the pics, looking forward to more.
        http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Originally posted by Velle96 View Post
          Beautiful Snakes.

What species are the last 3?
          [MENTION=25178]Velle96[/MENTION] Thanks. The last species are candoia aspera (viper boa) and the other two are candoia bibroni australis (solomon island tree boas)

Originally posted by bebowebb View Post
          Everything is looking great, Brian!

Great to see you back around, brother! You need to come around more often and stop being such a stranger.

PS. This Viper Boa looks wicked!
          [MENTION=10373]bebowebb[/MENTION] Thanks man. I'm going to try to stop by more often. I've been working on other projects so I don't get on a computer quite as much anymore but I'll be around. Hope all is well with you.

Originally posted by zamora View Post
          Howdy, good to 'see' you again! You have some sweet stuff in your collection and congrats on the litter. When you get some time, teach us more about the candoias, they are awesome snakes and I don't know much about them.

Thanks for the pics, looking forward to more.
          [MENTION=7407]zamora[/MENTION] Thanks Zam. The candoia genus has quickly become some of my favorite snakes. They are just so different compared to any other boa species. Shovel noses, keeled scales and variety of natural colors are just some of the attributes that make them different. The tree boas are really interesting to me. They have light and dark phases like most boa constrictors but just more drastic. The tree boas have never been defensive or even tried to strike at me which is amazing because these are WC. They don't really show any fear. Haven't seen any successful breedings yet with those in the US yet but a few people are working on it. I'll make them their own thread one of these days.

Comment

When I got to your second photo I said 'dam' too but with a little more emphasis...LOL! All nice but I'm most excited (as in "tempted"!) to see more candoia!

Comment

They all look very nice & congrats on the litter
              sigpicJrock23

Comment

Working...
              X