Two favorites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two favorites

I'm holding back my whole litter from my tiger x ca hypo het t pairing and these two just look odd compared to the rest of the litter mates. So they kind of became my favorites from the litter even though they aren't the most colorful so far. It will be interesting to see how all of them progress.

DSC_2384 by Brian B, on Flickr

DSC_2395 by Brian B, on Flickr

DSC_2406 by Brian B, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

Re: Two favorites

LOL Holding back the whole litter. I can see doing that. They are very pretty and interesting looking. Very neat side markings on that first one.

Comment

I know you have been a CA fan for years and years, so it is understandable why you would want to hold back the entire litter for a while.

I would imagine that the ones who haven't colored up much yet will eventually color up very nicely.

Be sure to keep us updated with progression pics, brother!
      "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

I totally understand holding the whole litter, you are not the first to do that and I'm sure won't be the last! That second one is SO colorful already, I will be interested to see what it looks like in a few months. Thanks for the pics.
        http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Nice boas, love those tails.... Never heard anyone say the whole litter is a hold back lol.
          sigpicJrock23

Comment

Originally posted by Jrock23 View Post
            Nice boas, love those tails.... Never heard anyone say the whole litter is a hold back lol.
            That's because most of us don't say it out loud, only in our head, ha ha ha....

Comment

Haha I had a small litter of 8 so holding them all back isnt too big of a deal. Im just doing it because A. It takes a bit for the hypos to color up and B. They are all het for tiger and I am curious how the gene will work based on how it is bred. For example visual x het and het x het.

Comment

Great litter Brian. I know youve been waiting for these for a while. Congrats.

Tim

http://www.facebook.com/BoidsOhio?bookmark_t=page

Comment

You care to post pics of the parents, Brian?

I'm just being curious. Also, is one of the parents of this litter one of the CAs that you picked up at Arlington the last year we were all there together?
                  "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

So gorgeous!

Your logic is understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by bebowebb View Post
                      You care to post pics of the parents, Brian?

I'm just being curious. Also, is one of the parents of this litter one of the CAs that you picked up at Arlington the last year we were all there together?
                      [MENTION=10373]bebowebb[/MENTION] No not the same one. This is the one I got from Jesse (dumboa). Tiger x hypo pairing.

DSC_0949 by Brian B, on Flickr

DSC_1010 by Brian B, on Flickr

Comment

Gotcha.

Both momma and daddy are looking good! You really need to come around more often to keep us updated, Brian.

See, we've got you now because now we know you remember where we are!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X