Bo has a smiley face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bo has a smiley face

When I was inspecting Bo after his last shed I came across this smiley face marking. I'm just curious how common this may be, and how persistent. It has certainly caught the attention of some friends!

Todd
    Attached Files

Re: Bo has a smiley face

Cool! Call him Smilin' Bo

Comment

I don't know how common it is in boas but it's pretty common in ball pythons. Still pretty cool though!
      http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

I don't know that I've ever paid enough attention to the little details like that to know how common it is, but it is always cool when you do catch little things like that.
        "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

The third circle to the left has a frown face and the 5 circle to the left has a yelling face. Basically right under the smiley face. LOL

It’s pretty cool the things you can fine in snakes patterns. I had a burm years ago that I named Eve because she had the name Eve in her pattern.

This SB BCA boa I named Tom

Take care
          Tom

Comment

LOL! I don't think you will quickly find another boa crawling around with that particular self-deprecating smile pattern. It is totally unique.

Comment

Working...
            X