Future pairing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future pairing

I just got this little guy in a couple days ago on a partial trade.I couldn't be happier he fits right in here, tell me this pair wasn't meant to be.
    2015 Male 66% DH leopard/albino, I'm 100% sure he'll prove het leopard.I have strong feeling he'll prove albino as well.

2015 female jungle 50% Ph leopard/albino, I really hope this girl prove out we'll see though.

Re: Future pairing

Amazing! I think that first will prove for you, imagine jungle x that striping. Would be insane. I know it's based on chance though, with jungle a least.

Comment

Great pair! Those should be some amazing babies.

Comment

Thanks everyone, and spacelizard I think my chance of throwing something striped are high.As the mother to jungle has thrown striped jungles in all of her litters.So I can only assume her offspring will do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by jere000 View Post
          Thanks everyone, and spacelizard I think my chance of throwing something striped are high.As the mother to jungle has thrown striped jungles in all of her litters.So I can only assume her offspring will do the same.
          That's awesome!!! I can't wait to see what they produced when they're old enough

Comment

Working...
          X