A Few Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Pics

Snapped a few pics while I cleaned some tubs.

First up, very angry blood python.

My BRB decided to make a mess of his cage during his shed cycle. Brat.

The "I refuse to eat anything but live mice" blood boas. At some I'll get better pics of them.

The ever feisty Nyssa al Ghul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Zaphod42; 10-22-2015, 11:42 PM. Reason: typo
    “I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.” -DA
    www.outworldreptiles.com

Re: A Few Pics

Nice looking group. That looks like a Blood Python in the tub?

Comment

Originally posted by jOHNNY t View Post
      Nice looking group. That looks like a Blood Python in the tub?
      Oops, typo : )
      www.outworldreptiles.com

Comment

Sweet...well, except for the BRB, that thing looks NASTY in blue. LOL, I used to have a stunning bloodred corn snake that looked like pepto bismol when she was in shed, I gagged every time I looked at her and had to make my husband clean her cage. She was the nastiest looking thing on the planet in blue but the most incredible deep beautiful red right after. I bet your BRB is gorgeous right after a shed as well.
        http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Originally posted by zamora View Post
          Sweet...well, except for the BRB, that thing looks NASTY in blue. LOL, I used to have a stunning bloodred corn snake that looked like pepto bismol when she was in shed, I gagged every time I looked at her and had to make my husband clean her cage. She was the nastiest looking thing on the planet in blue but the most incredible deep beautiful red right after. I bet your BRB is gorgeous right after a shed as well.
          Haha. I think it actually looks cool when they're in blue. Boa's just go all drab when they're in shed but there's no mistaking when a BRB is in shed, lol. I haven't kept many colubrids but the few I did usually had drastic color changes while they were in shed. My Mexican Black Kingsnake would take on an intense blue color. I've always wondered why some snake species have more of a color change while in shed while others don't.
          www.outworldreptiles.com

Comment

Looks like a bunch of riled up snakes at your house! The pissy blood made me laugh, yesterday had to take mine out to clean the cage and gave him a run under the tap since he'd pissed all over, he isn't a fan of running water so was tagging my arm. My fiance was standing there and goes "i was going to offer to hold him while you cleaned but no" lol! I love the brb in shed, my sstp turns amazing blue during shed and it really shows off the pattern.

Comment

Working...
            X