• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never spoil you dogs.

But they are so cute I can't help it. lol

Feel free to post you puppy/dog photos. Thanks

Re: Never spoil you dogs.

How can you NOT!? They are "love on 4 legs" and yours are adorable, by the way.

Comment

Pretty much all the pictures I have of my dog were near the end of his life. You can tell by the grey on his face. His face was all black with his snout being white and brown and a white line up to his eyes. All of his younger pictures were lost over time.

He was scared of water

Food?

After one of his later life surgeries.

When he got to the point where he couldn't hold his bladder

I don't wish to upload pictures when he started getting past the point of no return.

Comment

Spoiled dogs are the worst!

Comment

Acephantom903, your baby was so adorable! I love that one where he's looking at the bathtub drain thinking "I just KNOW I'm going down....it's gonna get me!" hahaha! That was an awesome winter coat he
          was wearing too, like Santa only in tan. My 'spoiled' dogs have coats too & they sure don't protest when it's cold out, no sireeee! In fact my smaller dog* can't sleep without a blankie, even in summer....he
          knows how to cover himself up (even his head!) and if he doesn't have a blankie, he goes under the dog beds, LOL! (*My smaller one is 19 lbs & my bigger one is 43 lbs.- both mixes & shelter rescues.)

GoingPostal: I love how yours snuggle together. It's only been this year that my bigger dog doesn't jump up out of the way when my smaller one tries to snuggle against her...they've been buddies for almost
          3 years now, but the little guy is dominant despite the bigger one having WAY more "seniority". They each have their own beds, but sometimes "two's company" hahaha.

Comment

My guy needed a coat because the inside of the house can get to 60°F in the winter (no heater in the South Florida house) and he didn't have an undercoat because of his skin allergies made it all fall out when he was 2. That is why he didn't often have a collar. It would rub all his fur off. He had a tattoo for identification from the shelter we rescued him from. He had a Santa coat, it was just light weight so it didn't help too much when it was cold out.

Comment

Originally posted by acephantom903 View Post
              My guy needed a coat because the inside of the house can get to 60°F in the winter (no heater in the South Florida house) and he didn't have an undercoat because of his skin allergies made it all fall out when he was 2. That is why he didn't often have a collar. It would rub all his fur off. He had a tattoo for identification from the shelter we rescued him from. He had a Santa coat, it was just light weight so it didn't help too much when it was cold out.
              My dogs are short haired & don't really have undercoats to begin with, and many dogs don't. Too bad about the skin allergies though. Both my dogs are black & my bigger one is the oldest @ 10...she now has very dramatic
              white eyebrows & chin, lol...even cuter with age.

Comment

Here is my little guy about half a second before impact with my face He's still just as cute, nine years later.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Noelle7206 View Post
                  My dogs are short haired & don't really have undercoats to begin with, and many dogs don't.
                  Shiba Inus do have undercoats. Shiba Inu Dog Breed Information - American Kennel Club

Comment

Originally posted by acephantom903 View Post
                    I never said they didn't...I know they do. And be glad, dogs with undercoats have more to shed, lol.

Comment

Cinnamon (yes, she needs to go on a diet)

Toby

and Midge

The first two are Chiweenies and the last one is all Chihuahua. All three are rescues, the last one was tossed out of a car window. Lucky for us. She is awesome. Oh and excuse the mess, this was early in the am before housework commenced. LOL
                      http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Originally posted by zamora View Post
                        the last one is all Chihuahua.
                        This little one is a cutie.

Comment

All very adorable! What's "housework"? ha ha ha...

Comment

My golden Duke. Just had to put him down a few months ago. He broke his leg and we found out he had bone cancer. He was by far the smartest and most well behaved dog we have ever had. Miss him so much, but you just have to think about the good memories we share with our pals. By far the most difficult decision I had to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth94 View Post
                              My golden Duke. Just had to put him down a few months ago. He broke his leg and we found out he had bone cancer. He was by far the smartest and most well behaved dog we have ever had. Miss him so much, but you just have to think about the good memories we share with our pals. By far the most difficult decision I had to make....
                              Aw, what a love...you put tears in my eyes. (-my dogs are getting older...) I'm so sorry for your loss...time helps but we always miss our loved one, no matter how many legs they have or don't have.

Comment

Working...
                              X