Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bolivian Silverback & South Brazilian

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bolivian Silverback & South Brazilian

    I like these guys a lot.














  • #2
    Re: Bolivian Silverback & South Brazilian

    I like them too.....a LOT, LOT, LOT!!!
    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

    Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Bolivian Silverback & South Brazilian

      Those are amazing, I really like the silverback bolivians I've seen, they are just stunning. The pics with the brasilian and the bolivian are awesome, really sets off the colors of both.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Bolivian Silverback & South Brazilian

        Hi AmorphTheus,

        Nice looking BCA’s you have there. I see you are going for the pattern less type, I like the one's with big widow peaks myself. I also like the SB BCA’s better over the Bolivian BCA’s here are the SB BCA’s I own. Thanks for posting pictures of your I always like seeing pure locality boas.



        Take care
        Tom

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Bolivian Silverback & South Brazilian

          Tom you have a very nice collection going on, you like less them 4 hour from me and i still haven't made it out there to see you!
          sigpicJrock23

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Bolivian Silverback & South Brazilian

            Originally posted by Jrock23 View Post
            Tom you have a very nice collection going on, you like less them 4 hour from me and i still haven't made it out there to see you!
            You are acutely only about 1 1/2 to 2 hours from me. If you want to make the drive I still have 5 female sunglow left. I will give you a good deal on one if you pick it up. I don’t like shipping boa this time of year.

            Take care
            Tom

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Bolivian Silverback & South Brazilian

              Tom I know, my brother lives your way. I do still want go out there to check you out.. However, I need more snake enclosures. I'm hoping jeff will be at tinley park in march. But if you have little one that can fit in a tub I'm all for it.. My girlfriend just dnt agree with the snakes in tubs LOL she wants a proper Viv for them..
              sigpicJrock23

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Bolivian Silverback & South Brazilian

                Originally posted by Jrock23 View Post
                Tom I know, my brother lives your way. I do still want go out there to check you out.. However, I need more snake enclosures. I'm hoping jeff will be at tinley park in march. But if you have little one that can fit in a tub I'm all for it.. My girlfriend just dnt agree with the snakes in tubs LOL she wants a proper Viv for them..
                The 5 sunglow and 2 jungles that are for sale are this years babies so they will fit in a tub. I keep them in a Freedom breeder rack system now so they are use to tubs.

                Take care,
                Tom

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Bolivian Silverback & South Brazilian

                  Originally posted by McCarthyBoas View Post
                  Hi AmorphTheus,

                  Nice looking BCA’s you have there. I see you are going for the pattern less type, I like the one's with big widow peaks myself. I also like the SB BCA’s better over the Bolivian BCA’s here are the SB BCA’s I own. Thanks for posting pictures of your I always like seeing pure locality boas.



                  Take care
                  Tom
                  Beautiful Tom! And I agree, I like the South Brazils quite a bit!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Bolivian Silverback & South Brazilian

                    There are so many peaks in there that at first I thought it was a mountain range! LOL, gorgeous snakes!
                    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

                    Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X