• Bolivian Silverback & South Brazilian

I like these guys a lot.

Re: Bolivian Silverback & South Brazilian

I like them too.....a LOT, LOT, LOT!!!
    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Those are amazing, I really like the silverback bolivians I've seen, they are just stunning. The pics with the brasilian and the bolivian are awesome, really sets off the colors of both.

Comment

Hi AmorphTheus,

Nice looking BCA’s you have there. I see you are going for the pattern less type, I like the one's with big widow peaks myself. I also like the SB BCA’s better over the Bolivian BCA’s here are the SB BCA’s I own. Thanks for posting pictures of your I always like seeing pure locality boas.

Take care
        Tom

Comment

Tom you have a very nice collection going on, you like less them 4 hour from me and i still haven't made it out there to see you!
          sigpicJrock23

Comment

Originally posted by Jrock23 View Post
            Tom you have a very nice collection going on, you like less them 4 hour from me and i still haven't made it out there to see you!
            You are acutely only about 1 1/2 to 2 hours from me. If you want to make the drive I still have 5 female sunglow left. I will give you a good deal on one if you pick it up. I don’t like shipping boa this time of year.

Take care
            Tom

Comment

Tom I know, my brother lives your way. I do still want go out there to check you out.. However, I need more snake enclosures. I'm hoping jeff will be at tinley park in march. But if you have little one that can fit in a tub I'm all for it.. My girlfriend just dnt agree with the snakes in tubs LOL she wants a proper Viv for them..
              sigpicJrock23

Comment

Originally posted by Jrock23 View Post
                Tom I know, my brother lives your way. I do still want go out there to check you out.. However, I need more snake enclosures. I'm hoping jeff will be at tinley park in march. But if you have little one that can fit in a tub I'm all for it.. My girlfriend just dnt agree with the snakes in tubs LOL she wants a proper Viv for them..
                The 5 sunglow and 2 jungles that are for sale are this years babies so they will fit in a tub. I keep them in a Freedom breeder rack system now so they are use to tubs.

Take care,
                Tom

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthyBoas View Post
                  Hi AmorphTheus,

Nice looking BCA’s you have there. I see you are going for the pattern less type, I like the one's with big widow peaks myself. I also like the SB BCA’s better over the Bolivian BCA’s here are the SB BCA’s I own. Thanks for posting pictures of your I always like seeing pure locality boas.

Take care
                  Tom
                  Beautiful Tom! And I agree, I like the South Brazils quite a bit!

Comment

There are so many peaks in there that at first I thought it was a mountain range! LOL, gorgeous snakes!
                    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Working...
                    X