Indoor pics that aren't worthy . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indoor pics that aren't worthy . . .

...... to be posted .. They came out somewhat off-color, thanks to poor indoor lighting. I was cleaning cages today, and thought that I'd snap a few pics, in hopes that they'd turn out okay - maybe next time --------------
    '14 female Hypo Leopard that I produced -
    DPP_9998 by munchang111, on Flickr
    '13 male Jungle Hytec that I produced -
    DPP_9994 by munchang111, on Flickr
    '13 Type II Anery pos het Leopard male (my daughters) -
    DPP_9999 by munchang111, on Flickr
    ...... he's shown some interest this year, but nothing that has come to fruition , yet
    DPP_9946 by munchang111, on Flickr
    '13 male Motley that I produced. I feel that his reduced pattern, bred to a high expression Jungle, will make a better looking Jungle Motley litter - one day
    DPP_9996 by munchang111, on Flickr
    '12 female Junglebesque -
    DPP_9992 by munchang111, on Flickr
    '12 female Red Group Jungle . Does anybody remember the Red Group Boas ? I haven't seen any for awhile. I've seen a few Red Group Jungle litters , and felt that the Red Group diminished the Jungle look for the most part, until I saw this girl. She was produced by Ash Lopez, which is a bonus. The only other Jungle Red Group that I liked a lot was from Matt Crabe's litter many years ago -- their was one Stand-out in it.
    DPP_9991 by munchang111, on Flickr
    And now for a couple recent ovulation pics --
    '08 Aztec -- about to make (to my knowledge) another worlds first -
    DPP_9953 by munchang111, on Flickr
    '10 Hypo Jungle (Jewels line), from Steve Scroggs ... Yes I know the cage was a mess , but the breeding was non-stop. It's clean now. Bred by a Dan Brown Arab. She's easily a 7 footer, and this ovulation was huge looking in person -
    DPP_9985 by munchang111, on Flickr

Re: Indoor pics that aren't worthy . . .

Originally posted by Morgans Boas View Post
    ...... to be posted .. They came out somewhat off-color, thanks to poor indoor lighting. I was cleaning cages today, and thought that I'd snap a few pics, in hopes that they'd turn out okay - maybe next time --------------
    '10 Hypo Jungle (Jewels line), from Steve Scroggs ... Yes I know the cage was a mess , but the breeding was non-stop. It's clean now. Bred by a Dan Brown Arab. She's easily a 7 footer, and this ovulation was huge looking in person -
    DPP_9985 by munchang111, on Flickr
    Whatever camera you're using (still using the EOS M?), it's actually doing a fairly good job with white balance. As for the ovulation... in my experience, if it can be seen in a photo, it was usually quite noticeable in person. If it looks BIG in the photo (as this one does), it usually looks like they had a fight with a football, and won. NICE!

Great boas you posted!
    jb

Comment

I think your pictures are pretty darn good. I wish I could get inside shots that were even 1/2 as good as yours, the lighting in my house is deplorable.

Is this female the mother of the little male I got from you last year?

http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Is this female the mother of the little male I got from you last year?
        Nope . . . this is a different female ....

Yes JB , its the same camera .. . . I haven't upgraded anything on it.

Comment

Well, these pics are better than what I get indoors most times. So you've got that going for you, which is nice.

Seriously, those ovulations look huge! Hope you get some good, healthy litters this year!

-Sean in NoCal
          “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
          -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgans Boas View Post
            Yes JB , its the same camera .. . . I haven't upgraded anything on it.
            Cool! Glad it's working out for you! Canon has an M3 now, if you're at all interested. Primary improvements are faster focus with more focus points, tilting touchscreen, 24 megapixels (instead of 18), an actual handgrip, some manual control dials, wifi, and a pop-up flash. My guess is you're happy with what you've got (as it seems to be giving you really good results).

Comment

Still look like great pictures!!! I struggle with indoor pictures as well. It is hard to show actual colors when the lighting isn't conducive for pictures.

Star

Intelligence is not how much you know, but knowing how to put the knowledge you have to use!

Comment

Working...
              X