50 Shades of Grey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Shades of Grey

This spring I decided to breed two Abby Jungle Ghosts together to see what would happen. A whole lot of crazy was what happened. Pulling the babies out of the goo was so much fun because every single snake looked different. Definitely ended up with some multi-gene supers out of this mix. The tough part is going to be deciding which ones are most likely carrying the double dose of Abby, Jungle and/or Hypo for future projects. Have a look here at some of the more wacky looking ones.

Jungle Anery - I love the port holes going down the sides of this guy

Abby Ghost - almost looks out of focus with how hazy its back is

Abby Jungle Ghost - I have a good feeling this one has some Super going on.

Abby Jungle Ghost - Interesting this one. Takes after the mother, but much more exaggerated. Mother has a few white scales randomly all over. This one has much more. I am hoping that the spots stay as bold as they are on the mother.

Dam, Abby Jungle Ghost - Showing an example of what the white scales are like. If the white spots stay in their current saturation and get this pronounced, this peckled baby is going to be insane.

Abby Jungle Ghost - Probably some super going on here too.

Thanks for looking,
    -Eph
    Attached Files

Re: 50 Shades of Grey

Why the heck do you have to be in Canada and why the heck do I have to be broke? I'm in LOOOOOOOOOVE with your babies....ALL of them but most particularly THIS one:

Congratulations and you are more than welcome to post pictures of this litter any time!
    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

I love the anery!
      The ghosts are nice but a good anery is always my preference!

Comment

I'm with Zam. That baby is like woah
        Previously jjurczyk

facebook.com/k1ssy

Comment

Holy cow. I almost got a ghost when I got my big guy, kinda wished I had now. That baby is absolutely stunning.

Comment

Wow I love it, just beautiful

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
            sigpicJrock23

Comment

Working...
            X