Kahl Strain Albino and het Albino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kahl Strain Albino and het Albino

Travelled 400km to go and drop off some snake some people bought, and pick up my new babies at an expo held this last weekend… The breeders were kind enough to let me choose between two females, and they chose the het male for me, and I think I chose some good looking little snappers.

They are both Kahl Strain Albino female and het Kahl Strain Albino male (I trust the breeders completely on the het albino, because of their reputation here in SA). Would have loved a Sharp Strain pair as well, but they are rare, and expensive here…

Without further ado, here are two quick pics of the little chompers just before putting them into their new homes to settle down for a week or so…

Kahl Albino Female

Het Kahl Albino Male (Unrelated)

Thanks for looking!

Re: Kahl Strain Albino and het Albino

I like that little normal het albino, pretty cool stuff!

Comment

Both sweet looking 'chompers' LOL, thanks for the pictures! Post some new ones once they have had time to settle in please.
      http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Thanks BoigaBoid, he is a really nice looking little chap, and I hope he can sire some real stunners with this girl, amongst the others that I have here…

Zamora, working mainly with venomous, everything becomes a chomper, beastly or venomous watchspring… lol! Sorry, just two rushed pics for now, I get home late, and winter is setting in quickly in the southern hemisphere…

Well, the two new additions have had a chance to settle in, so I snapped a quick shot of each one. The het male wasn’t being very co operative, and was in a runny mood…

Thanks for looking!

Comment

Just a winter’s day outdoor photo op for these two as well… Love the look of the albino, and had a chat with the breeder who said it comes from her Coral line as well, so that’s a bonus…

Het Albino Male

Albino Female

Thanks for looking!

Comment

Awesome shots! I love that upside down semicircle in your albino's eye, it's something I don't think I have ever seen before.

Comment

Zamora, tbph, I hadn't even paid it any attention, as I thought their eye markings were as variable as the rest of the body. It sort of makes a peace sign... Maybe a late 60s, early 70s reference name would fit this girl then...

Comment

Originally posted by Mehelya View Post
                Maybe a late 60s, early 70s reference name would fit this girl then...
                Janis? Tina? Cher? LOL, have fun naming this one and let me know what you decide.

Comment

Maybe a late 60s, early 70s reference name would fit this girl then...
                  Jenny (From Forrest Gump) Star (Not necessarily after our Star ), Moonbeam, Gypsy, Clover...

-Sean in NoCal
                  “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
                  -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

as I thought their eye markings were as variable as the rest of the body
                    They can be, but that is a pretty unique marking.

-Sean in NoCal
                    “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
                    -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandorasdad View Post
                      but that is a pretty unique marking
                      Let’s see what happens when she’s old enough to breed then? Maybe one of her offspring will have something similar.

[MENTION=7407]zamora[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7657]Pandorasdad[/MENTION]. As far as names goes, I’m torn between the Wilson sisters,Nancy and Ann, and Stevie Nicks... But the missus says I’d have to have an appropriate name for the male het albino then... lol. Sonny and Cher is probably quite common for paired pets as well...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Pandorasdad View Post
                        but that is a pretty unique marking
                        Let’s see what happens when she’s old enough to breed then? Maybe one of her offspring will have something similar.

[MENTION=7407]zamora[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7657]Pandorasdad[/MENTION] . As far as names goes, I’m torn between the Wilson sisters,Nancy and Ann, and Stevie Nicks... But the missus says I’d have to have an appropriate name for the male het albino then... lol. Sonny and Cher is probably quite common for paired pets as well...

I vote Stevie Nicks and Mick Fleetwood. I guess I just dated myself.

As far as reproducing the eye marking, I couldn't venture a guess BUT I will throw out that in my last super hypo x hypo jungle pairing ONE of the babies has discolored scales on the top of her head exactly like her Mother. Just sayin'. Ain't genetics fun?

Comment

zamora, I'll see what Pandorasdad says, and the missus, seeing as it will most likely be up to her at the end of the day (She has annexed them for herself for some strange reason)... I spent 7 years trying to find a local agama species that I saw on two occasions (found them at the end), so I'm sure I can be patient until one comes out, and hopefully it's a boy too.

Comment

[MENTION=27121]Mehelya[/MENTION] [MENTION=7407]zamora[/MENTION]

Sonny and Cher is good. You'd have to explain Stevie is a girl, as most people won't get the Stevie Nick reference. But then I usually have to explain why my motley's name is Sixx.

Ike and Tina if they don't get along. I still like Jenny and Forrest, and I maintain that Forrest Gump would have been better and an hour shorter if Jenny had just jumped during Free Bird.

The only part of the 70's I lived through was early 77 through 79, so I confess I had to Google 70's hippy names.

-Sean in NoCal
                            -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandorasdad View Post
                              Forrest Gump would have been better and an hour shorter if Jenny had just jumped during Free Bird.
                              I’m sure a lot of movies would be better and or shorter if certain characters just jumped/drowned/burned/got eaten… Sometimes I think the director/producer/writer should be the first to die in some of the movies lately… In that way, the movies don’t even have to be made…

@Pandorasdad , I’ll see if the missus has ever even watched Forest, and see what she says. If it was Stevie and Lindsey, I think people would start the think that I am a bit wonky in the gender department, giving opposite sex names to the snakes, although with today's modern world, it would probably be P.C. to call them by anything, as long as I don't instill my morals and values on them, and allow them to choose what they want to be for themselves... lol!

Comment

Working...
                              X