Evening Pictures. Fresh Shed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening Pictures. Fresh Shed.

These are some photos in less direct light. I think he looks good and the pictures are OK for an I-Phone.

There isn't much variation between the pictures but if you like Locality boas from Colombia you should enjoy these a bit.

Re: Evening Pictures. Fresh Shed.

That's a beautiful railing you have there! Looks like you can really get a good safe grip on it? (or vice versa?)

Comment

Originally posted by Noelle7206 View Post
      That's a beautiful railing you have there! Looks like you can really get a good safe grip on it? (or vice versa?)
      Thank you.

I was just thinking it looked awful. I have to already re-stain it and it isn't that old. The "maintenance free" decking is also looking rough. 2 new summer projects LOL!

The snakes love the rail. They can spread out and usually crawl across the top now and then somebody decides to try to make a break for it and head down toward the rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Primolilla View Post
        Thank you.

I was just thinking it looked awful. I have to already re-stain it and it isn't that old. The "maintenance free" decking is also looking rough. 2 new summer projects LOL!

The snakes love the rail. They can spread out and usually crawl across the top now and then somebody decides to try to make a break for it and head down toward the rocks.
        You do realize that I was kidding?...& referring to your snake as a " beautiful railing"? (giggles)

Comment

You do realize that I was kidding?...& referring to your snake as a " beautiful railing"? (giggles)
          Ha, that is too kind!

I thought you meant the shape and size of that horrendous deck rail LOL!

Comment

You ought to know that NO one here is looking at your deck, LOL! Much as another member here gets compliments for their "stump" photos, but actually for the snake posing ON the stump. What did you think I meant
            by the railing getting a good grip ("vice versa")...? splinters? hahaha! no, just complimenting your boa!

Comment

You ought to know that NO one here is looking at your deck, LOL! Much as another member here gets compliments for their "stump" photos, but actually for the snake posing ON the stump. What did you think I meant
              by the railing getting a good grip ("vice versa")...? splinters? hahaha! no, just complimenting your boa!
              I had a fun Saturday night.

Sorry I'm slow on the uptake.

Comment

In that case, don't forget where you left your uh, "railing"... giggles...

Comment

I think he's pretty hot, thanks for the awesome photos!
                  http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

I like this beautiful snake

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
                    sigpicJrock23

Comment

Working...
                    X