This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• must see pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok as all of you know i purchased the columbian yearling number 6 from clay. ok well the day i picked him up he was gorgeous golden color. well hes shed 2 times since ive had him and every time he gets lighter. his head is almost white. i call him my snake of many colors lol. just wanted to share some new post sheds pics with you guys to see what you guys think lol

here is a close up head shot

[attachment purged]

Re: must see pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok here is his full body shot as you can tell its fading from head to tail and hes lighter at the head end. its not just the camera doing it hes really like that. hes also growing like a lil weed and such a sweety. i wish i could have gotten the pic better but he was a squirmin but his head is almost all white. but he still looks so awesome either way.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Comment

ok last one i promise another body shot

Comment

wow!!! he's great lookin lil guy like..very very pretty..

Comment

Re:must see pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm the pics dont look the same on the new forum as they did on the old the dont look nearly as good hmmmmm weird. i was wanting everyone opinions about the 2 tone look he has going but now its like hes in black and white on green carpet. tff guess ill have to redo his pics.

Comment

8) Wow Mel. i like that color.. is he more a silverish white?? Do he change color in mood swings to?? Like when eatting or just chillin, do he get darker or lighter?

Comment

yes!! he is a silverish white and when i bath him or afterhe eats he gets a bit darker, but not by much he was a beautiful golden when i got his so for him to start turning silver was so weird. its like hes morphing on me! but its fun to watch him shed to see what color he is gonna be! he is lighter on the top than on the bottom. when i bath him and stuff his top turns the color of his bottom half. so then hes even toned. i cant wait for him to shed again to see what he looks like then. even his saddles are getting lighter just a bit though.

Comment

nice boa there!!! how big is he or she by a chance? i just measured mine today and he is roughly 18 inches long (baby). i got pics of him but i can't post them cuz they exceed the limit to post! >

Comment

hes is roughtly 3 to 31/2 ft and my other baby is a little over 4ft and hes younger lmao

Comment

I have to admit, that color fade your boa has going on is killer! Before you know it, it's going to have a custom paint job look to him like a hot rod - red flames fading to yellow then to black!! JK. Great looking snake though. You may be right about the pictures looking different. At first I thought that your snake was just a neonate, somewhere around 22 inches or so. Then I read further down the thread and you say he's 3 1/2 feet!! It sure doesn't look like that in the pic. Anyway, awesome boa!!

Jeff

Comment

great looking boa you got there

Comment

Working...
                      X