X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest boa a common but a beauty

HI
    I found a nice looking boa at a local pet store that showed so much potental I had to get her.
     see what you think, she's a fiesty little boa, likes to assert her self.. hehe

Re: Newest boa a common but a beauty

i love those bow tie saddles. she is a beauty.

josh

Comment

wow that boa is sure pretty BrIgHt as heck

Comment

8)Wow Doug, shes really got a cool pattern and color.. shes really nice, yup love those saddles and wow her tail is cool to... congrats!!!!!! very nice pics of her!!! and i love her name...

Comment

Hey Doug,

Pretty boa.. Always loved Bow tie saddles.. great find at a pet shop.. Nice yellows and pinks..

Steve

Comment

very nice as always

Comment

HI,
              Thanks for all the nice words many times we start to feel about our boa's like they are our own kids..
              I found the gentleman who owns the mother and he was trying for a pastel boa. The mother looks just like her much darker though.
              He kept one of the special one as a hold back, he lives here in VA so I 'll try and keep tabs on her to.
              Doug.
              I ve invited him to join the fourm but I think he's lurking at that another forum. He has quite a collection of boa couple albino's and such..

Comment

Working...
              X