X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun pic of powder

Hi all,

I was doing the daily playing with all the snakes and Powder, the light colored boa (POWDER) I have for sale wanted to check out my pocket. He stayed there for about an hour, just looking around.. Wife just had to click this shot..LOL

Steve

Re: Fun pic of powder

lol thats cute wonder why she likes it so much in there...shes pretty though.

Comment

Have to like the ones with caritor... haha
      Well nice snake dude........................................
      Eric aka.....Red

Comment

8)Awsome shot ya got there Steve of your new "Pocket Pet!!!!" Hes really cute.... ;D

Comment

That is just too cute!!!!!!

Comment

should have mentioned I was on the forum at the time, maybe he seen another snake he knew..LOL

I wasn't supposed to get attached to this guy, he was a for sale baby, but this one has alot of personality and is so gental.. Hate when that happens, but it must be the reason I now have 16 snakes as pets..LOL

Steve

Comment

If I have on a pair of cargo pants my male will crawl in one and just chill untill I take him out. He puts up a fight when I do take him out though. Cool pic

Comment

Hi Tatdaddy,

Very cool when these guys like things like pockets, utill they reach 6 foot, don't have any pockets that big...LOL

Steve

Comment

Yeah, tell me about it!! My 7ft boa decided one day on the way to the vets to get into the lining of my coat and busted out the entire seems of the coat!! Not a good thing. Heck, she almost dropped out of my coat when it completely busted out and almost fell on the floor of the vets. That would've smarted!!

Comment

My boa likes to get under my shirt.. one day it was holding on to my under shirt and tore it right off my neck... It hurt a lil' but was funny...
                    Eric aka....Red

Comment

Working...
                    X