This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got some pix of our babies

We'll start with our first girl, "Ursula". This was the only good picture we could get of her.

Re: Finally got some pix of our babies

One of "Pierre" vs Momma's little angel "Zoey"
    Please excuse the mess of a house!!

Comment

Here's D-con vs momma's little piggy face "Zoey"

Comment

Here's another one of "Pierre"

Comment

Here's our little and only male boa "Shaft" again vs "Zoey"

Comment

lmao thats too cute my 2 cats are scared todeath of hte snakes heheh if i let them out they run for cover HEHEHE very nice snake babies and a a cutie pie kitty cat too!!!

Comment

8)Very nic pics Evil ... kitty looks like its saying ( WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS!!!) :P ;D ;D

Comment

Yeah, Zoey it totally in to playing with the snakes!!! Luckily she's been declawed, cause she loves to bat at them, then run away!!! The snakes don't seem to mind, they just go about their buisness. Thanks for the complements. The Picture of Shaft didn't come out quite the way I wanted it to, unfortunantly it did not bring out his very silver color.

Comment

That's funny,
                  My cat is so afraid of my snakes, he won't even jump on the couch anymore without looking first! 'course he once jumped up there and landed right in front of a snake-'bout flew to the ceiling! s36.gif

Comment

Yeah, our Zoey is a brave little thing. She was born with only 3 legs, but that does not keep her down. The other week, she went up against an Irish wolfhound, and probably would've won the staring contest. She is sometime too curious for her own good. I couldn't tell you how many times we've shut her in the fridge!!! But we love her.

Comment

awe the poor baby her only has 3 lil legs !!!!! thats so sweet that yall have her most people would have just turned their noses up or had the poor thing put to sleep. i had a cat once that had a backwards foot. it was kinda cute watching him run. hehehe after he got older it seemed to right its self and he was normal again but you couldnt help laughing athim when he tried to run and play.

Comment

Yeah, I couldn't turn her away, just because of a slight defect. She was actually a stray kitten. A friend of ours found her outside their house, trying to catch up to momma. Her mom pretty much abandoned her. So we took her in. When she runs, it's no different then any other cat. But when she walks, she's limping all over the place. But she is one fiesty little kitty. We took her to the vet to have them look at her stump of a leg and they had to knock her out just to take x-rays. Otherwise she would have scratch the hades out of the vet!!!

Comment

lmao do you blame her my cats absolutely HATE the vets!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X