X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redtailedmel
    replied
    Re: some new baby pictures

no they definately dont stay still in the middle of takingthe pics i had to fish one out of the recliner chair had to take the whole thing apart boy was i [email protected]@ luckily i got him out ok !!!! dusty just looked at me while i did it like whats up mom lmao!!!!! yeah they get along great!! they each have their own hid boxes but they like to cuddle up together!!!! they are definately bubbas !!!!!!! LOL im loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ClayEnglish
    replied

Hey looks like they are getting along well..

Hard to get them still to take pictures, huh? Those boogers like to move around alot especially when it is picture time. ;D

Leave a comment:

• redtailedmel
    replied

awe fooey their hammock didnt show up in that last pic. ok so im the only on looking at these pics guess im the only one who thinks they are pretty.

Leave a comment:

• redtailedmel
    replied

ok well here is the very last one for now their cozy big ole house hehe

Leave a comment:

• redtailedmel
    replied

ok here is the second pic ofthe boys

Leave a comment:

• redtailedmel
    replied

the second one is of rusty and dusty together. ther are 2 of these pics i couldnt get rusty to stay still long enought to get one of just him. while i was getting the pics rusty took off into the recliner chair i had to go fishing . hehe

Rusty we purchased here locally on feb 20, 2003, hes approx 8 mos old
    dusty is 1 year old, both boys are almost 3 ft long dusty is about 4 inches longer than rusty

Leave a comment:

• redtailedmel
    started a topic some new baby pictures

some new baby pictures

i thought i would post some new baby of pics, of the 2 boys. sorry about the quality i really had to trash them to get them under 100 kb.

the first one os of dusty by himself
    (we picked him up on april 15, 2003 from clay)
Working...
X