This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my soon to be new baby

i just sent my payment in to clay today i should be able to go pick this little guy up in person in a few days, im so excited i still havent picked out a name. im still looking through my name books. i love that little diamond he has between his first 2 saddles. aint he pretty!!!!!

Re: my soon to be new baby

s9.gif Wow Melissa, what a beautiful baby.. man oh man lucky you!!!!!

Comment

thanks i thought he was the prettiest one too the little diamond mark will make him unique hehehehe i am going bonkers clay said it takes 3 days to clear well they already hit my bank acct up so it should be sooner woo hooo

Comment

Nice. Love all the yellow in the tail.

Comment

He`s nice,if I were you I would call him Diamond for that diamond on his neck.

Comment

well i picked this lil guy up yesterday april 15th and im sooo happppy his name is dusty diamond lmao i liked dusty hubby like diamond so we comprimised, but hes dusty for short HEHEHEH im da boss can ya tell lmao his first baby pic that clay took up there is beautiful but you shoulda seen him in person, wooo wee was he awesome today hes crawling all over me lmao i had a snake hat earlier till the cats got into the food in the kitchen and i had to move him , hes sooo sweet and laid back my dream snake, his bubba rusty who used to be rosie lmao was a total pain in the toosh when i got her(oops him) so to have him be so sweet and loveable is a plus. im loving it!!!!!couldnt be happier!!!! clay also estimated that rusty was about 8 months old and dusty is 1 year old so they will grow up together aint that sweet they are bubbas!!

Comment

Working...
            X