Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My male Guyana dosen't like being out of his cage.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My male Guyana dosen't like being out of his cage.

HI Forum,
     I think my male Guyana has a problem being out of his cage , he's alway clinging to me. If I put him on the floor he makes a bee line for my leg and jeeze I can't move cause I may hurt him
        :

Jeeze I guess he needs therapy...
      So when I clean cages he goes in the Guyana Chest cause he's a pain on the foot. :P

Jeeze I cant let my marine friends see this Guy...

Doug  

any body know any good snake therapist...

Re: My male Guyana dosen't like being out of his c

Do those guyana house slippers come in pairs? ? ;D
    To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
    -Clay English
    Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

Naw , but I have a great
      hand warmer with the female.. why are my fingers blue???

I think she may be hungry cause she's been giving me that where's the rat look..SO its off to the freezer I go to thaw a couple jumbo ratsickles for scaredy snake and his babe..
               doug

Comment

That is funny, my BCI is the same way. She won't even go any farther than what her body length allows while still having her tail wrapped around one part of me. Can't even really think of putting her down as she won't let go and if I do manage to put her down straight back at me! Kinda makes you feel wanted huh?

Comment

lol doug,
          nice snakes,last time i was here(its been an age,bad girl,dont spank me) u had just bought one of clays babys? how's it doing can i have an update lol. ;D

Comment

what does the little lightning thing mean next to my name ???
            does that mean im a bad girl who hasnt been around for ages !!!

Comment

sorry clay,hehe,just read up and i know what it is now,uh DOH ;D

Comment

;DAaawww Doug , they just love yaz thats all... hehehehe!!! b19.gif s15.gif Very pretty foot and hand warmers ya got there!!!!!!

Comment

Hey Guys, Pam asked to see another pic,
                   Hey pam where have you been , you and that mrs Z drop by once a year maybe.

Here's a recent pic of samuel, he's a growing

her's one with that blue coming on pre-shed, he's such a nice boa never grumpy just hungry..
                  hey whos' tail is that in the right corner
                  I also bought a hog from clay around the same time she's alooker

and I have been bugging caly about ahold back he had and he agreed to sell it to me, and its a coming on monday..... ;D ;D
                  I plan to name him danior which means baby born with teeth.. hehehe

so many snakes so little time.
                   hey you should go se all my critters i have an album on this forum ( HInt -HInt ,,you all should have albums on this forum so we can see your babies as they grow.)
                  [ftp]http://www.redtailboas.com/gallery/doug01?&page=1[/ftp]
                  don't stay away so long
                    DOug

Comment

yeap i'll be hanging around this time doug,and checkin in daily,wow he's grown,and that is one very nice looking hog,will take alook in the gallery later when i have more time,and hopefully have a trawl around and update u all on my herps.will get some piccys up of some i didnt have last time i was around,like my burmese and my african rock!

Comment

I plan to name him danior which means baby born with teeth..
                      UMM Doug?? Is that a "premonition" relative to what your expecting in the strike/bite thing with this one at all ? LOL

NICE looking snakes also btw.

Comment

HI,
                        Lori, naw just a creative search for a name that has meaning ,I found this web page that has 10,000 names so I only have 9,999 named to go.http://www.zoope.com/about/about_names.html Geeze where I am i going to put that many cages.
                        doug
                        I had to put a 64 meg card in my PDA so I can show of all my baby pics at work the picture gifs are memory hogs.. No pun intended ...

Doug

Comment

Working...
                        X