This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Todd's "little" one...

Well...here she is...female, born 7/02. Nice stripping on the tail...can't wait for a year from now! I have some better pictures of her in her vivarium which I'll post here soon. Since she's from S. America I'm giving her a Spanish name...I think, Lola...which means, "strong woman".

Re: Todd's "little" one...

and again...

Comment

and again...

Comment

Man Todd is that the one you want to get rid of to get a better looking one? That one is got some really nice coloring of her own . That I think would be a keeper for sure. Got any other pics that show her whole body?

Comment

Never mind I posted while you were still putting up the pics.

Comment

and one more time...

Comment

yeah bm it is...think i'm a little too anal? lol I am going to post some more shots of her entire body once I get them developed...and YES I DID get these digital photos of her from the breeder before the BCI arrived and NO I wouldn't normally dress my snake up to look like Hop Along Cassidy!!! LOL ;D

Comment

LMAO!!!! That last pic was great, and once again I can't belive that she is not pretty enough for ya man!

Comment

LMAO...it is funny...I don't mean to come across as her not being good enough...I just want to get the most bang for my buck...I may as you said before need to start looking at BCC.

Comment

Todd she's beautiful! Why don't you just keep her AND get another?? b27.gif

Comment

8)I like the pic of her with her little hat on thats soooooo cute.. hehehehe!!! Shes so pretty...

Comment

awe shes sooo pretty why would you want to get rid of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

:-/ Thats for sure why would you give her up.. she has really beautiful colored saddles and a awsome tail..

Comment

Thanks guys. I hear what you all are saying...my obsessive complusive nature can lead to making some irrational decisions at times...guess this is one of them. I think the other thing too is now that I've gotten opinions from other "boa owners" about her coloring exct...it helps put my mind more at ease...wow, it's these tough decisions in life! LOL ;D

Comment

Aww she's cute! That is actually a nice looking boa ya got there btw. She's got an interesting pattern going on in her saddles also. Got that one that can be seen in one of the pics that is like a double one. Neat.. I would say keep her also. ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X