This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Savanna...

s8.gif cwm30.gif Meet Savanna shes my new boa commin in tomarrow. Shes 7ft and in the pic shes in the blue.. Il have to get some pics of her in a few weeks..what type of boa does she look like to you?? I think shes just BCI.. ??? cwm38.gif

Re: Meet Savanna...

a verey nice looking BCI. And a big girl!
    Tatdaddy

Comment

8) ;D Well Savanna is home and im gona give her a new name its , ( Chi Chi ) as most new snakes that come in here get new names.. shes doing very well for all the crap we have been thru today.. shes looking very well and very healthy.. She has since shed since that pic of her was taken and shes very pretty.. As soon as she settles in for few days and gets to know her remodifyed cage then il give her a good meal a colassal rat...shes all of 7ft a real beauty... b27.gif b2.gif

Comment

:-/ Ok well Chi Chi I found out stands for something i dont care for so her new name is "Delilah" she is a very sweet boa and since she came home has taken 2 coloassal rats, next feeding will be a 3 pound rabbit.. Last night i got my Argentine cross boy to eat his second medium rat.. woohooo no more mice for him... hehehe!! ;D

Comment

Working...
        X