This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argentine cross..

s8.gif  This is Cypher my Argentine , colombian cross boa .. hes a real bluffer, loves to hiss and puff him self up but never has bit me..Hes my garbage disposal eats anything and everything.. hes got some real beautiful colors to him lots pink mixed in with a nice peach color.. MOMS BAD BOY.. LOL!!!
       Enjoy... s8.gif

Re: Argentine cross..

Wow he's prettly light in color for an argentine cross. How old is he? Do you have a pic that shows his tail or whole body? I like the orange tinge he has got going on! That is a very nice snake you got there.

Comment

Very pretty. I like the colors...
      To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
      -Clay English
      Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

s16.gif Cypher is a 02 baby hes not a year old yet, hes just over 3ft. long. His tail is a burnt ornage brown color and where the white would be its a yellowish cream color.. He looks his best right after he sheds and his color just gets better with every shed.. Hes gona be a real big boy.. b13.gif

Comment

If he isn't a year yet and allready over three feet you darn right he is going to be a big boy! Good looking snake you have there.

Comment

s8.gif Yup hes my big bad baby.. hehehehe!! He eats once a week but sometimes we have F/T that one of the other snakes wont eat so we toss it in with him and he eats with gusto. better him to eat it than waste it.. ;D but thats like a extra treat to him as its only once in awhile that he gets extras..Hes eatting 1 medium size rat a week. Hes in the blue right now so as soon as he sheds il take another messurment of him. as soon as i get my girlfriends dig cam again il get somemore pics of him.. Glad ya all like him... cwm12.gif

Comment

HI,
              I ve read on a couple different post them Argies can get rather large. SOme are as large as BCC ... Its hard to say with a hybrid, beautiful animal keep them pics coming.
                doug

Comment

b26.gif b15.gif Well Cypher shed tonight and wow he has changed color again.. Now he seems to be getting some markings on his head could be argentine markings somewhat grayish.. His body is now a real light bluish gray color with pink mixed in. very strange.. His saddles are now alot more darker and his tail looks more chocolate..Hes such a wierd light color.. s7.gif Ya got me on this one.. but anyways hes now 40 inches.. man hes growin fast. Last time i fed him was last week.. hes on medium rats now.. so its not like hes being power fed.. Sitting here looking at him from a distance ya cant see his pink but oh man does he look silver.. What gives with so many color changes on him...hehehehehe!!! s8.gif

Comment

Working...
                X