• Show
Clear All

• Ahh, newborns

One of a clutch of 21, 6 did not make it born 03/13/03

Re: Ahh, newborns

babies..

Comment

NICE!! Again this year huh ? Wasn't it last April that your last clutch was ? These from same parents also as that one was ? Looks good and I KNOW that you KNOW what to do with these lil ones np this time 'round ! Ya saved all of the lil totes from last year right ?

Comment

Very nice!!! I wish mine would have some babies.

Comment

AAAHHHHHH Babies!!!!! I can't wait to breed mine!!!! It'll be a couple of years though!!!!!! ;D

Comment

thats a pretty site babies babies and more babies very cute btw but if my snake had that many babies id pass out LOL

Comment

but if my snake had that many babies id pass out LOL
              LOL We get around an average of 33 here usually in ours. We're still waiting on clutches here this year though. Our efforts were not as in depth this year as we had hoped they would be..OH well ..We'll see and there's always next year : ???

Comment

lol 33 is a lot of babies too id really be passing out id have no where to keep them all

Comment

That's funny Lori, I was quite the rookie last year (btw thanks for all the help) I'm much calmer this year and yes I kept all of last years tubs, I was quite sad about the ones that didn't make it :'(  And Lori last years where born 3/31/02 your baby has a birthday comming up.)

My pride and joy from last year:

Comment

your pride from last year is amazing, i do imagine that you will breed your pride and joy and spread some joy around to those of us interested. ;D ;D

Comment

Hey Cowboy, it's going to be a couple of years I hope they prove to be gentic I held back 14 of 23 . ;D

Comment

Working...
                      X