This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can never get her to cooperate for pics at all

She never wants to "spread out" when I am taking pics at all..UGH. She's proven to be quite the lil escape artist lately also. We found her one day just sitting on top of a counter. Still trying to figure out just how she got up there even. ??? I know how she got out of the cage...dang hubby forgot to put the bricks on top of her cage. He just clipped it was all. He be dang lucky that he found her so quickly too ! cwm23.gif LOL. This is one of the girls from the clutch of stripeds that wsacbass had back in April. I think both JUG and Slaponte have some of the siblings too.....Her name is HOPE...

Re: Can never get her to cooperate for pics at all

I swear my little boy is such a queen when it comes to pictures-

-sTEVE

Comment

Hi Lori!

This is sister Mambo#5. She won't stay put for pictures, by the time I grab the camera and focus she is half-way gone...

Comment

Slap, Ya placed MAMBO # 5 on the counter for the pic right ? She also doesn't go in search of a counter to hang out on I hope lol. She's looking good ! ;D I'm hoping the striping thing on them all turns out to be a genetic thing hehe Most of them had AWESOME tail striping..or full body even.. going on. I prefer the reversed striping .. if given a choice ;D

Comment

WHat beauties ya'll got there)) Thanks for sharing 'em!!
          Tara

Comment

Working...
          X