Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok.. time to get these boards moving here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok.. time to get these boards moving here...

LOL.. I need more to read on this forum ya know ;D
    This is another of our Guyana Boas we keep here. This is ADRIAN [ Yeah we name em all, even the rescues here] He is the one that ABBY-LUV is currently breeding with.

Re: Ok.. time to get these boards moving here...

I know every body's problems are fixed right now... I guess that is good though... Well nice snakes.. What will one of the baby's go for..??
    Eric aka...Red

Comment

Yeah things have slowed down all of the sudden. I would start a topic but I really don't have anything to talk about, both my snakes are doing fine. My Ball Python is sweet as can be and is 1 year and 2 months old now and is 3 feet long. My Columbian BCI is 9 months old now and is 35 inches long.

Comment

cwm23.gif Well I have been trying to get info,
        s3.gif but with no luck.

Comment

Exactly what do you mean stretch ? Info on what/where ?

Comment

I think the best way to direct you to my ?'s will be, to ask you to look at my last 10 posts! :-[

Comment

OOO.K.. Your previous 10 posts to the one I asked about here..relate as such..

There was an answer to your question 9 hours 39 minutes after posted on this thread...http://www.redtailboas.com/cgi-bin/y...105100;start=7

There were 4 responces placed to your questions on this thread here [ mostly be red btw] which answered all your questions you proposed..http://www.redtailboas.com/cgi-bin/y...24469;start=10

This one had an answer also http://www.redtailboas.com/cgi-bin/y...229786;start=0

That covers ALL your posting to date since becoming a member on this site btw....ALL of which were answered also by other members even, when you made this post comment in regards to NOT getting any answers at all on this thread.

Your other posts were made TODAY , and in the middle of the night for those of us [ majority of members here]. What you need to take into account is the fact that there is a time difference between us and where you loive also when posting and looking for answers. Most of the time you will NOT get any answers during the middle of our nites AND also one can not expect to get answers within seconds of posting either. I have as yet to see any posting you have made go unanswered actually. Soo sorry, but I do not see what you are infering here at all myself. In fact the other two posts which you have made on this site since your "commentary" here in this thread ..
              One has already had an answer posted to it. the other is a commentary [ one which does not carry the presumption of receiving a reply actually.]. BTW.. You only have 11 posts atm on this site even.. With that and at least 3 posts after your comment here in regards to this thread and all this.. there aren't even 10 previous posts to look at at all.
              I am not even normally on site at this hour myself usually...Soo your actually getting this responce from me at a time when it normally would not have one from me till much later in the day even also. I'll go and post an answer to your recent question now also long as I am on the forums atm....
              Hope that clarifies some for you.  ;D

Comment

Belive me I post on every new post that I can help on... Even when I don't know what I am talking about I just go back and find a place that has the info and leave a link or just give the info my self... I would say if you have a snake and it has a problem then I would bet that we have covered it here... and if you are in a real hurry then just look for the info on a different post.... you probley will find it...
                I have to do all my surfing on the net at work on breaks... So somtimes I have to wait entell the next day to read what people have said... I see it as a better way to do things... Then you get a good healthy amount of replys... even when you don't get alot of replys then it just means(most of the time) that the people of the fourm agree with what ever was said... Time is some thing to waste. energy is not..
                Eric aka...Red

Comment

Well if I was a baseball, I would have been hit right out of the park for a home run!

At lest we got this board moven b16.gif

Remember to be kind to animals!!!!!!!and

Tx for the repies cwm27.gif

Comment

Working...
                  X